ok. I redone the Predalien drawing.

heres the original...

Photobucket

the final version...

Predalien 2.001

Champ, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

wow, the tail moved

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Aside from a couple of extremely slight differences, it looks almost exactly the same to me. Nevertheless, good work.

Champ, if you have nothing positive to say, then don't post in his artwork topics, it's as simple as that. I don't want this turning into another argument.

You don't have to like his artwork, but at least show some constructive criticism instead of acting hostile as has been previously in these topics.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

and the back spikes dont forget the back spikes...personally I like, well done mate.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I like it mate, tail looks much better, also I like the improved shading.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

That is a damn fine drawing, you ever consider coloring them? I'd like to see you draw an alien hive with aliens battling predators or something. Anyway keep up the good work!

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

thanks. I was gonna make a Xenoborg but I couldn't get the look I wanted, then I desided to fix up the Predalien.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Either way keep it up man, we got to get this stuff posting in the artwork area of the site.

Graf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Looks great, as usual, TITANOSAUR.

Kepp up the awsome work

Champ, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

dont question me prick! im free to comment on watever topics that are here so i guess im the only one on this site that wants TITANOSAURS drawings off. no offence TITANOSAURS but dude.....i dont think anyone really cares about your drawings on this site. Post them somewhere else dude.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Seriously Champ, I think YOU are the only one who doesn't care about artworks.

And Stalker is a MOD dude, it would be wise to take into consideration what he is telling you, instead of completely ignoring his suggestions.

Keep the drawings coming in titanosaur, I enjoy your artworks and hope you continue to post them.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

As stated before, we do care about his drawings, because he draws very good, as opposed to you, who do nothing useful. Also, the only thing most people here like about you is that you are most likely gonna get banned soon.

Oh I got somethin realy cool in mind for my next pic.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I definetly like the redone one more than the first. It's the little things that can change art into a masterpeice.

thanks.

the way I see it, is my artwork topics is one of the few things keepin this site active.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Look Champ, you don't have to like his artwork, you've got your own opinion, but there's no rule that says people can't post their own pictures. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean we need to remove them from the site.

You've started ranting on in every single one of his topics now about how you don't like them, we get the point, but constantly badmouthing someone's art with no constructive criticism whatsoever can be very insulting to that person. You're free to dislike the pictures, but at least give some proper criticism rather than constantly throwing it in his face that you hate it. Nobody's in any trouble, I'm just letting you know that if all you're going to do in TITAN's topics is constantly badmouth his work & say it's a waste of space, then I'll just remove your posts.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I think he should be removed from the site, not these decent drawings.

"the Boy defenantly has a corn-cob up his ass." explains what I think exelently.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Haha. Great one. I personally think the Predalien you drew looks great. A real challenge would be trying to draw it, not from a side view, put it facing forward at you.

be cool if the Strause bros and Fox would have hired me to design the Predalien. then it would atleast look more desent.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yours certainly looks cooler then the cinematic abortion we got in AvP:R.