Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Predalien Redesigned

Forum

Predalien Redesigned

Register or login to post
tawganator
2008-04-12 20:33:09
Xenomorph
I definetly like the redone one more than the first. It's the little things that can change art into a masterpeice.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
TITANOSAUR
2008-04-12 21:45:06
Xenomorph
thanks.

the way I see it, is my artwork topics is one of the few things keepin this site active.

"Plays More Human Than Human"
Stalker
2008-04-12 23:01:31
Yautja
Look Champ, you don't have to like his artwork, you've got your own opinion, but there's no rule that says people can't post their own pictures. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean we need to remove them from the site.

You've started ranting on in every single one of his topics now about how you don't like them, we get the point, but constantly badmouthing someone's art with no constructive criticism whatsoever can be very insulting to that person. You're free to dislike the pictures, but at least give some proper criticism rather than constantly throwing it in his face that you hate it. Nobody's in any trouble, I'm just letting you know that if all you're going to do in TITAN's topics is constantly badmouth his work & say it's a waste of space, then I'll just remove your posts.
The-Wolf
2008-04-12 23:39:41
Yautja
I think he should be removed from the site, not these decent drawings.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
TITANOSAUR
2008-04-13 00:19:12
Xenomorph
"the Boy defenantly has a corn-cob up his ass." explains what I think exelently.

The-Wolf
2008-04-13 09:50:19
Yautja
Haha. Great one. I personally think the Predalien you drew looks great. A real challenge would be trying to draw it, not from a side view, put it facing forward at you.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
TITANOSAUR
2008-04-13 17:10:12
Xenomorph
be cool if the Strause bros and Fox would have hired me to design the Predalien. then it would atleast look more desent.

Deathdrop
2008-04-13 23:03:11
Yautja
Yours certainly looks cooler then the cinematic abortion we got in AvP:R.
TITANOSAUR
2008-04-14 00:03:42
Xenomorph
thanks DD.

DeathWraith
2008-04-14 09:55:13
Xenomorph
I'm not really into shading and i like the position of the tail in the first drawing better, but i see you deffinetely detailed the drawing alot more in the remake and corrected some smudges and stuff like that, which makes it look considerably better.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
abunn6
2008-04-22 03:50:58
Undefined
hi guys good predalien drawings
emurl
2019-06-25 22:51:33
Undefined
, - . , .

, .

, . , , , , 9 . [url=https://nur63.ru] [/url]
. , , . , , , , , , , , , , , .
Очистка емкостного оборудования - [url=https://belgvod.ru]Теледиагностика скважин[/url]
Register or login to post

Alien Queen Figure

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners