'ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES' - finally the game has come but is that all?

ferdoni, Undefined, 16 years ago

22 Years wait, and its finally arrived! PS3 exclusive 'ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES' is hitting the store shelves late 2008.
But come on! What about a 'PREDATOR' game. even though will an 'ALIENS VERUS PREDATOR' game ever come out on the ps3?

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

This is no new news, everyone's known about the game for quite a while now. There are even screenshots available.

On a side note, the game is not a PS3 exclusive, it will also be on Xbox 360 & PC as well.

Alien92, Undefined, 16 years ago

yea its not just for ps3 xbox is getting some action to.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, im sure this would have caught my eye on the shelves today as i just bought Gears and CoD4, but i havent seen it at the stores lately. I guess itll be abit late.

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes ferdoni i would loved an predator game on the ps3. :d

ferdoni, Undefined, 15 years ago

Thank You Very MuCH!!!!!!!
:)

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

What really needs to happen, is for Fox to produce an Alien Vs Predator3, avp for PC was their most successful gaming line, avp2 is still heavyily played today. We'll have to see how well Aliens:CM does, maybe then we'll get another predator, or avp game.

SPRINT, Undefined, 15 years ago

I HAVE BEEN HOPEING THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME AND IT DID

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

Im geting it for pc. since its a ferst person.

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

i'm getting it for the PC also and i've been waiting for this day ever since i saw the movie when i was 7 in 2001 but yes it's finally here

it caming in late 2008 or early 2009

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

i am going to get it on ps3 as the graphics would be awesome

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

I'll get it for PC. frankly if they do make any more AvP games they should be made for PC. if you ask me the Alien and Predator games are best for PC. and stay on PC.

true very good i think as well that thay should just be on pc. ferst person games suck on xbox 360 and ps3.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

I don't know about that. There are some who are more comfortable using controllers, and I've played a lot of FPS games that were great on consoles. I haven't tried it yet, but I heard you could plug in a USB mouse and keyboard into the 360 to play the games the PC way.

Carter_Slade, Undefined, 15 years ago

New guy here!

I believe it is true that you can plug a mouse and keyboard into the Xbox 360, but you are still stuck with the very limited control selections in console games. That is the reason I feel that these types of games are best suited for the PC. There are quite a few controls to deal with and I always feel like the limited number of buttons on console games is just too limiting.

just my $0.02

I wouldn't mind two versions of the game coming out, one for PC and another for a console. Like I said, some people are just more comfortable with a console controller.

And welcome to the site.

Peterson, Undefined, 15 years ago

i can do both but i know i will buy both. PS3 i am buying on Monday so meh figure i wil buy it for the console for the graphics and the Computer for the wider selection of Multiplayer i figure why have only 16 players when you can have 62 lol

Too bad my PC's a pile of steaming shit. I can't run anything but Impossible Creatures and Zoo Tycoon.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

I'm getting it for free! I can see it now, he long awaited game, i'll play the first level, hat it, use cheats to finish so i can at least see what happens in the game and delete it before i finish it.

Oh and SHIT! IMPOSSIBLE CREATURES! THAT's what that game was called! Thanks Bloo!