RP Sections

Dark_Energy, Undefined, 16 years ago

We need a section for "Character Creation", "Character Development" (To further develop your character's storyline without interruption from other members.), "Roleplaying", and maybe a "Fan Fiction" area for writing fan created stories.

Peterson, Undefined, 16 years ago

you dont make acharacter for the mainboard RPGs you play as a yautja, Marine, Or Alien. and we dont have an RPG going on all the time if you wish to take part of this RPG post your request as a solo player in the .:RPG:. Disscussion topic otherwise this is lclose to spamming

Dark_Energy, Undefined, 16 years ago

Spamming? Well if you think i am spamming I did not mean to, I'm just giving a suggestion. Here's an example of what I mean. www.s9.invisionfree.com/azurerp

See how it is divided into sections. It's just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think P starts to change the outlook to create such divided sections. There are threads made to run this cause, and the main threads are sticked and bolded on the forum.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Peterson, most people have their own character for RPGs, not just generic aliens, preds or humans. Just enter your character information in your profile section.