Toph vs Predator

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Photobucket

Enjoy.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

OOOH, YEAH! Damn, you know how much noise a predator actually makes? It's kind of a crossover, but really, in such a situation i would see no way for a single predator to win. Nor an alien. Maybe alot of aliens, or 3 predators, but really, Toph rules lol. Are you posting these on deviantart too?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'm going to be the lame loser here and ask:

Who's Toph?

killer95, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

yes but you are no looser its him who dont tell whos toph

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Looks great.

Champ, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

yet another pointless drawing....

Like I care what you think Champ. don't post im my topics if you don't like my work! I'm going to completely ignore Champs comments. considering the fact that his posts are all irrelevent.

also I'm not posting it as a Crossover just showing off the Predator designs but am leaving Toph in the picture, seeing as it would be more interesting to show who the Predator is fighting.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

TITANOSAUR what you need to start doing, is posting only the link to the photo, your warping the hell outta the site when you post the photo here.

I'll think about it. I got other problems right now.

Know what, Screw it, I'm just not going to post here anymore. at all, you want to blame somebody blame Champ!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Ok, i'm gonna blame champ...

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Way to go Champ. TITANOSAUR'S drawings were basicly the only reason why i stay on this site. Like said above if you don't like don't post in it. Now i might leave this site for good.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Great, I think Champ is only jealous of your skills, Saur. I didn't see this drawing at all so I can't say a thing... But your former works have been great.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Randy,i don't thin Champ cares if you lave the site or not, i'm sayingthis from experience, because i don't care if yu live the site either. But think about it like this: better stay and be a subtile pain in cham's butt until HE leaves, not that i really care if he leaves or not. Only thing i'm still on this site for is ummm... predess, i guess, cos shadow baely comes here, rayne also, my clan's dead...so yeah, just predess... HERE'S A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY, YOU REMOVE PREDESS AND YOU REMOVE ME!!! Though it's probably impossible t do that.

Andhoney, you can't see the drawing cos he removed it.

02121992, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Now you can really be made at Champ. TITANOSAUR just sent me a message saying he's not coming back.

killer95, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

yes its true but i think champ **** you everybod has their own hobby if titanosarus want to show his drawing let him do it!! and titanosaurus next time i think you shal tell us who toph is i thinked it was great but i am getting a litle bit angry when people show things and dont say what it is but it was cool take the picture back!!!

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Killer, calm down man, if Titanosaur really doesnt come back he wont ever see your post, and if he does and happens to see your post then it probably wont make him want to come back as much.

I think Titanosaur overreacted, and I can kind of see why, although I think his reply to PREDATOR was a bit disrespectful(if he didnt mean to come across like that then nevermind). Champ's post was actually pointless itself, so Titanosaur should have followed his own advice and just ignored it.

Ive got no problems with Titanosaur though, and I hope he does come back.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Titanosaurus, I hope you'll reconsider, man. Your art is great. Don't let Chump scare you off.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah I agree with DD, your artwork is really something keep it up, those of us including me enjoy seeing it.

killer95, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

omg dd you are not going to give champ an warning look att titanosaurus he is an titanosaurus with feelings. now chump has hurted his feelings.but listen i am not from the us. but i live there. i can go with my homecountry clothes i give #%&= what the otheer people means it my clothes from my country

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

When did I ever say anything about a warning?!