Drawings

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

Can someone block out TITANOSAUR's drawings? I reakon they're a waste of space on this website, wow! he can draw, big woop. Its not like he's actually designing the Aliens.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

To me it's just good that someone is at least trying to be creative on this site, especially now, when it's close to 0.

Maverick98, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think it’s a good thing that people are going out of there way to present fan art on here. After all it can be quit daunting to present your drawings to other people because you never know how there going to react or what there gong to say. As an artist myself I no people can inadvertently say some pretty hurtful things lol. However in the case of keeping the sight tidy there could be a topic for submitting your fan art etc etc. That way its all in 1 place lol :D

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

They do warp the topic out a bit, if somebody could post them up in the Artwork section that would be nice, either way it doesnt really matter, they dont effect the site. And its not like they are stick figures here, he put some time into them, and they look damn nice, so leave them be.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

usualy this would bother a member, however I am simply going to ignore you Champ. also these "Drawings" are what keeping the forum alive. and seeing as how everybody here likes my work. I don't think I'm going to stop posting them sometime soon. you should be glad I'm posting these like I am, before I barely posted them at all. also they are ALIEN and or PREDATOR related, so therefor they stay along the lines of this site. however soon my inspiration will burn out, so you should enjoy them while they last.

however I don't think I will stop posting them. members enjoy my work and in a way, keep the site active.

and it seems to me like your just angry because everybody likes my work. hell I haven't seen no work from you. so it seems to me like your jealous. so there for, until I hear from the mods, I don't think I'm gonna stop my work. also as I stated before, Members like my work, and therefor I am not going to stop. so as our great great ansestors once said, just deal with it.

Jelous TITANOSAUR, I cant draw for shit I admit that. But I just have other things to do than just sit in my flat and draw Alien creatures all the time. It seems to me that you probably have little friends and u come onto this website and post your pictures so that people from around the globe who u probably never met can admire these drawings of yours and say that they are good. Which in my opinion they are, but mate, just keep them for yourself

Jelous TITANOSAUR, I cant draw for shit I admit that. But I just have other things to do than just sit in my flat and draw Alien creatures all the time. It seems to me that you probably have little friends and u come onto this website and post your pictures so that people from around the globe who u probably never met can admire these drawings of yours and say that they are good. Which in my opinion they are, but mate, just keep them for yourself

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA! you make me laugh, I beleave its up to me on what I do with my time. so mind your own bussness. now where was I? ah yes, now back to sitting on my ass and draw. MUAHAHAHA!

and incase your wondering, no I'm not taking your topic seriously. besides, I doubt I'm going to stop drawing anytime soon. and as I stated before, I do what I want with my life. that includes sitting on my ass and Drawing.

and you accuse me of spamming? look at you, your triple posting and your critisising me for doing what I love. I think its time for this rediculess topic to be locked and deleated.

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Champ, i've been on this site for 2 or 3 years and TITANOSAUR's drawings are some of the best things i've ever seen, you've been here for i don't know how long, 2 months?, you see, the only topic i would prefer to post in is an RPG. See, even at school and on MSN i get insulted for what i love, and i've never seen that bullshit happen here, saying that TITANOSAUR's drawings are a waste of space pretty much means every single topic here on the site is a waste of space.

I rest my case, and my ass on a seat, to draw my own drawings.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

People have the right to post alien/predator related pictures if they want, there's no rule against that, especially since the actual artwork gallery is down at the moment.