ripley in avp series

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey guys i have been thinking what if ripley and lex meets in the new avp movie (if there will be an)

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

how would that be possible? I mean look avp happened in 2004 but alien was 100 years later.

yeah but what about requiem that wasnt 100 years later that was in 2004 too maybie something like that would happen

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

possibly.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Both AvP movies take place in 2004

Alien takes place in 2122

That's 118 years.

Ripley was born in 2092. Lex was 28 in AvP.

In order to see Ripley's BIRTH, Lex would have to have to live to be 116 years old.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

You don't know for sure that AvPr took place in 2004.

But its possible to make an AvP with Riply in it. How? Very simple. Make an AvP story that happens around Riply's time and drop her in the middle of the story.

AvPr takes place less than a day after AvP. How could it not?

Of course you could have an AvP story with Ripley in it, but he's suggesting that Ripley and Lex might have a teamup.

x_saysell, Undefined, 16 years ago

And a teamup would finaly burry the franchizes.

I am all for Ripley in AvP because, frankly she is the meaning of the word heroine. However Lex is a differant story.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Lol Ripley and Lex... Ripley was a very tough woman, Lex was a very badly played one... i don't know, they just don't fit together... Unless Skynet accidentally ships Ripley back into 2005 in stead of a terminator!

what if they take ripleys grand mothet in the movie that had been cool

Don't you think her grandmother would have brought up the aliens at some point?

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

well it would make kinda sense if they said ripleys grandmother was some sort of crazed physic seen by the people,ex. says shes saw terrible! monsters in dreams and that they were going to come and ...........etcc..