What could they really be like?

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

If you believe in Alien lifeforms, what do you think they would be like? I personally think that something like the Xenomorph MIGHT exist. I used to think that kind of creature was impossible, until I read the Anchorpoint Essays.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yea, see ya then tommorow perhaps.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

well, to be fair, you just have more responsibility, have to keep the board clean, keep members happy etc, its fun. anyhow, gotta go man, will catch up with you and rest of the board later.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

My dream is to someday be a moderator just like you Daveberg.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

dont worry, i'm sure in many years to come they'll find life, they'll find more of us on another planet somewhere, the possibilities are endless...

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

It is possible, at least i want it to be possible!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

whats to say that there's not another planet in a different galaxy, or for that matter all over the universe just like ours with more human on?
totally possible.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I wonder how other living things would look like in the other galaxy.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

conditions are no where near what humans need to survive - first thing is - no oxygen. and plus, those planets are too far away fom the sun - we'd all freeze to death.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Why in the other planets like, pluto, mars, and all that why isn't there life there? Aren't conditions liveable in some?

clonessig.bmp.jpg

man, dont you think thats a complete waste? one tiny little planet in an infinate universe and we're the only ones? if thats the case then whats the point of having all the billions and billions of planets out there?

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Who knows. Me personally I think earth is it. I dont believe in other life on other planets. I mean yeah its definitly cool. but i dont believe in it.

Here... Take it!

I would like to see a real life Xenomorph, that would be cool, i would probably get carried away and try to hug it.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

imagin earth as one single grain of sand in the desert! cant no one tell me there aint because how the hell do we know if they arent already here, as for alien aliens (xeno) i would be supprised and would sh*t myself if i saw one

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

its totally plausable that a creature like this could exist, the universe is infinate, forver expanding its chasms of reality, we're are not the only ones out there....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

the fact is, there may be alien life so different than us, they may not even live on a planet! they may just float in space. as for intelligent life, i think there is a high probability. Humans, the intelligent ones on our planet have only been around for a few million years. the universe is what? 50 billion years old? i forgot, so not sure. but the point is, that long span of time gives life a great chance of becoming intelligent over 50 billion years.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

AlphaAlienHunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

I wish that there were real aliens but Im the type that has to see to believe in this case...and yes, like clone, I would probably try and hug one if I saw it(a predator) now a xenomorph on the other hand....

Shibby!

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

True, true...I am a high believer in alien life-forms but as for 'intelligent' life I'm torn, I mean, who is to set the standard of what is true intelligence? Even with all our technology humans could still be one of the most backward societies in existence, yet again, we could be one of the most advanced. See? I'm torn. Possibilities are only limited by imagination.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I definetely think there is a HIGH possiblity that there is life on other planets. However if you read the book SPHERE by Michael Crichton he really says it all. The chances of life are extremely high, but intelligent life is a completely different issue.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to