The Jockey Alien Drawing

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

"I'm not Posting my work here anymore!"

I present to you, my version of the JOCKEY ALIEN,

took 5 - 6 hours, I based the design on The Original Alien and the Space Jockey. and yes, there is infact mist steaming out of its tubes. the creature stands 20 ft tall. much bigger then the Queen. it serves as a Captain twards lower ranking Aliens. while it also takes commands from the queen.

enjoy.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Excellent dude, the best drawing i've seen from you yet. Great, very original design, everything drawn well and proportioned excellently. Only minor gripe is the stance in which it is sitting/squatting, but i love the head and torso, and the feet look very primal.

Great Work.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I hate the concept of a King Alien, couldn't they be just bigger, more powerful aliens? I mean if you look at a hive as an army, these could be the tanks and the others could be the infantery, but the infantery doesn't necessarily take orders from the tanks, right? Just because they're beigger and stronger doesn't mean they gotta be in control of the others. In the end, if you think about it, they're still just drones, they're just bigger, right?

Graf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Wow... I will never ceased to be amazed TITANOSAUR.

9 1/2 out of 10 man... Absolutely awsome

Thanks.

there was a flood, so I couldn't reply sooner.

DW, I didn't understand your quary, can you tell me what you mean? do you mean the J-Alien's Rank as Captain, size or what?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yea, the rank. I mean, the Jockeys are supposed to be a species themselves, so if they all get facehugged, then all the aliens would be captains? I understand that the J-Alien would be the alpha if there were only small drones and runners around it, but if they were many themselves, they should work like the others do, but in their own groups.

in your point of view yes, but I perfer to see them as Alfas, but theres usualy only one J-Alien anyways. being rarely encountered and all.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

that looks very good.(sorry for my absence i've grounded for a week.)

its cool. I been feeling board lately need something new to work on.

the colored version.

Photobucket

enjoy.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Man that colored version looks awesome.

thanks.

Maverick98, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I actually proffer your line drawings I always think the alien looks its best in black and white. I don’t know just the atmosphere it portrays. Either way I like your work I think you could experiment with some shading techniques though.