Colonial Marine Drawing

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Colonial Marine Toph:

Colonial Marines!

Don't let her blindness fool you, strait from the planet of AV-647, Toph is a Bad-Ass: Assault, Demolitions, Stratigy Tactics, and Tank Ops Officer. she is deployed more as demolitions equipment then a soldier. but when it comes to heavy assault she leads with example. one day on LV-3212, she got into an arguement with a Marine. the arguement ended when she put the unfortunant soldier into a crater. afterwich the same Marine wrote, "HARD HEAD!" on her helmet.

the Armor design is the same, but with some alterations. for one, I added armor to protect the thies. I also added an upgraded shoulder lamp.

she was originaly gonna hold two M41 Pulse Rifles in both hands. but it never made it in the design. however, what did make it into the design was MARONICA, the SADAR launcher. although its not the same design like in AVP 2. MARONICA is actualy desined to home in on the target. Toph's boots are designed to amplify her VSA (Vibration Sencing Abilitys) and are intercepted into MARONICA. the next pic I have in mind is her holding two M41's and another of her holding MARONICA.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

*smiles then says in borat voice* VERY NICE HIGH FIVE!

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I never understood anime characters but other than that its very good.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That is a great picture Titanosaur, and Wolf Avatar is not technicly anime. They use american story lines and voices, that is why it is the only type of anime show I watch.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Nonetheless its a very good picture.

glad ya'll like it.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Are ya going to color this one?

Possibly not. maybe on another version that would be Released when completed.