predators

alienwarrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

We saw what happens when preds go into the pyramids but what would happen if they went to Lv-426 with millions of aliens

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

Pending on how experianced they are i guess. We all kno that the preds in avp were teenagers, but if some more experianced preds went to LV-204 (or watever it is) i am curtain that they would dominate in an open field. Just imagine 50 Preds against 300 Xenomorphs and 25 or so Predaliens, wouldn't that be sick!

hunter357, Undefined, 16 years ago

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

With millions of Aliens I'd say its wouldn't be long till one of the Predator detonates his self destruct device.

Yeah in a open feild the aliens could not even touch them but in a small area the preds are dead

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Millions? No chance.

Peterson, Undefined, 16 years ago

i can garentee on an open feild even the small group of marines would be wasting aliens maybe even a queen its just the distance and interval between the opposing forces. its not in number with a defense numbers count for nothing. soya i think on anopen feild preds would win.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

they would have no chance against a million xenomorphs.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

In an open field? How the hell would aliens get in an open field? Anyway, an open field is a disadvantage for both sides, you can't hide behind corners in an open field, you can't throw the alien through any walls in an open field. But at least in an open field, you could get the first hit against an alien. Against millions though, why even boher to ask?? Open field, corridors, trees, Lamborghinis, what the hell, it's millions, it doesn't matter what planet you're on!

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

well yeah an open field is a death sentence for the aliens no matter who they're fighting, its not like they really have projectiles lol except that time one spat goo at that dudes face in Resurrection, lol and I some how doubt that is a long range ability

Graf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmm, yes predators would have the upper hand.
The fact that there is no cover is MUCH worse for the alien than it is for the predator. The long-range weapons of the preds would shred the alien resistance. Although, like the others said... 25 preds on Millions of aliens? Unless all preds were elders and had Air Support, it would be futile. But take maybe 500 xenos and 10 elder preds, 10 veteran preds, and maybe 30 New Bloods, and you got yourself one hell of a battle...

even if it was a open field and it was only 500 xenos the preds would still die. (look at avp flashback)