My Bio... Please let me know what you think

Graf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Graf stood overlooking the scene below him. It was pure chaos, and he liked it that way. To be seen and heard is a sin, but when chaos ensues, one can strike swiftly and decisively, but more importantly, without notice. He pulled a smartdisk out of his belt and activated it. He looked at the disk and then threw it into the crowd of xenomorphs and humans below him. This only added to the carnage, which was his origional plan anyways. As the blade cut a swathe through both species below, and the xeno blood spattered the streets and destroyed any evidence of the humans ever fighting, the disk made it's way back to Graf's hand. He caught, deactivated, and stored the disk in one swift movement. A normal routine for a lone hunter like him. He still looked for those of his own kind that would accept him as a hunter, and would even teach him to become a clan warrior. Although he has hunted for most of his life, he was still young and has some trouble making friends. He activated his camo and turned around to stand face-to-face with a xenomorph. He rolled to the left and unlatched his combi-stick Simultaneously, extending it in his crouched form. The Xeno struck with his second jaw but Graf moved his head and struck with his combi-stick. The Xeno's head was ripped to shreds by the powerful blow, ending the fight and denying him of a trophy. 'I musn't hit so high up, it crushes the skull... Well I should move on,' he said to himself. He re-ativated his camo and started running into the forest behind him, unknowingly being stalked by two hybrids... Or they thought they were unknown...

Graf Jumped into a tree, turned, and fired his plasma caster, tearing the first to shreds. 'Not a very smart creature, and they share our blood... A disgrace' He said out loud for the second hybrid to hear. It however was smarter, it jumed into the tree neighboring his and tried to lunge at him, rolling into Graf's movements. Graf fired and missed as the prey struck with its claws, digging into Graf's forearms. Luckily for him, his wristblades were on the same arm. Graf gave the hybrid a powerful uppercut and extended his wristblades, spearing the predalien through the head. At this time, he was falling towards the ground and impacted so hard, it made a small crater in the ground. Graf's vision slowly faded away, but he had enough time to see the ship come into the atmosphere...

02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

that sounds good.(and thanks for the new sig.)

Peterson, Yautja, 16 years ago

looks good to me bro.

Thanks guys, and NP

darkpickle7, Yautja, 16 years ago

pretty good

tawganator, Yautja, 16 years ago

pretty good wish i thought of it