Queen

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

Will there be a Queen in the new game Aliens: CM?

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

No Queen has been confirmed at the moment, but I suspect there may be one in the game, probably as a boss.

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

BUT DO THE ALIEJN QUEEN HAVE ARMOR IT LOOKS LIKE THAT????????

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

killer95, what the hell is wrong with you, you don't need the caps lock on all the time

what the hell is wrong with your mom sorry i didnt se it and chill and remember its something wrong with your father

next time peace and love peace and love

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey, what the hell, are you stupid or something? Don't start flaming at people like that, and how could you not have noticed the caps on, i mean, you only type in caps when you have the cpas on! He didn't say anything about you, or your mother, or your father, he just politely asked you if there was something wrong with you, just like i just politely asked you a question regarding your level of stupidity. That doesn't mean that i'm calling you stupid, but that i will, eventually, if you keep acting stupid! And calling you stupid wouldn't even be the worst part of it, but the fact that i'd actually be right about it! Now please, stop acting your age and act like you were old enaugh to actually see these movies.

On the other hand, yes, all aliens have the exoskeleton, which serves them as sort of an armor.

death wraith i am inspired you have completely changed I HAVE almost seen everything with you and predator_wolf and i am listening to you and i am glad because you have changed yourself and sorry to fire hunter

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

sighs..........(at him) and probably yes there will be a queen thinking to the story as ripley and the cm's are dead(vasquez,gorman,hudson,hicks,bishop etc...) so the main objective will probably to kill the queen near the end of the game

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 16 years ago

whats going what is this talk about a queen

besides ive been in the hospital so i don't know wtf going on so someone fill me

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Voltage, welcome back, to fill you in there is going to be a new alien game for Xbox 360 and PS3. Called Aliens: Colonial Marines, its going to be based somewhat on the movie: Aliens, with that in mind. We are discussing whether or not a queen will show itself in the game, I'm pretty sure there is going to be a queen, at any rate the game looks kickass.

alienwarrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Im pretty sure a queen will be in the game cause how else could there be so many aliens

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Good point, I'm not too excited about having to battle the queen with that crazy tail of hers'. I wonder do you think they will give you a powerloader to battle her in the game? or some kind of huge BFG9000 weapon?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

^ Two words: Power. Loader.

I'll be shocked if they don't involve that in some way.

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

is ripley in it?

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think their will be a queen in aliens:cm like in aliens the movie their is a queen so their will be a queen at the end???

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

can i haz recon plz

Sorry, I just had to reply to that whole armor thing, that stuff is hilarious. Anyway, how can you have an Alien game without a Queen and something that power loads, and maybe someone saying, "Game over man, game over!"?