stalk i challenge u

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey yo stalk i want to challenge u to an avp quiz if i win i will be the moderator if you win you can do whatever you want with me

look here you r going to ask quizz about the avp franchise o can swear on god that i wont be looking at net but its your choice do you acceppt?

i will sweari wont be looking at net but the question is
do you have the guts to accept

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

"Slaps forehead"

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

O my god, wat a fucking nerd!

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

hahahahahaha, this one of the best laughs ive had from this site. I would seriously crack up is Stalker accepted this "challenge"

and if he gets Mod rank for beating Stalk in a quiz then i challenge him too. j/k j/k

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Killer, take my advice... don't do this.

Knowing Stalker... he wins, and this is stupid.

Don't do this.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

It has BEGUN.

MORTAL KOMBAT!

(seriously, go for. Stalk will win but who cares.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

DUN DUN DUN DUN

DA DA

DUN DUN DUN DUN

DA DA

DUN DUN DUN DUN

DA

DUN DUN DA-DA DUN-DUN

Sorry. Mortal Kombat theme.

Killer, this is not a good way to begin one of your first threads. I'll let Stalker respond if he wants.

Everyone else, try to be gentle.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Finally, some amusement on this site. Go for it mate, I could use the brain workout.

As far as putting my mod position on the line...that gave me a good laugh. Being a moderator is a position that is earned, & is for the good of the site, not a power trip that is given away as a prize. Either way, feel free to hit me with your quiz...this should be entertaining.

Ace, Undefined, 16 years ago

nerd challenges mod, mod accepts challenge, hilatrity ensues XD

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

He accepted?!....this is gonna hell funny...

my question 1: why are they afraid to make the predator 3 movie?

remember u mostknow this from before not look at net i have been swearing on god that i wont look at net

this isnt because that i hate you stalk but the site is so quiet i am getting boored so i wanna to do something. for fun only

What kind of question is that? You might as well have just asked "Why is Shane Salerno's writing shit?"

Not to be a prick, but if you're going to quiz me, think of some questions that make sense please.

alright then y have lost a point u ask

killer95 : -1 point

stalker:0

Alright then.

What are 3 every-day items that were used as props in Alien? You must state what the objects were & what purpose they were used for.

sorry don know i don kno much about the alien frhanchise only avp or predator but i got a point

Wait...what? I don't even know what's going on here, you couldn't answer the question...but you're awarding yourself a point?

Maybe someone else should organise this...

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maybe whoever has the least points wins? This topic should be pinned, it's better than "Hi guys :D ist blurogue".

sorry stalk u got a point why should i get an point sorry

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

How bout i do teh questions?

1. In Alien vs Predator what was used more for the xenomorphs, CGI or men in suits?