best alien queen

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

which is the best alien queen? mine would probably be the queen from avp.

PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

the scarriest one is the one not seen lol aka alien the first one

i was talking about the ones that have been seen, but ok?

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

All of the Queen in the Aliens and AVP is best.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

I liked the quenne from aliens. But the Predalien queene was also cool, wonder what it would of looked like full grown.

Fatass16, Undefined, 16 years ago

Definately Aliens queen first ones always the best.
Then would be the AVPR Predqueen which was cool but unfortunately we dont get to see it fully grown.

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

How cool would it be if we saw a 3-way battle between a Alien Queen, a PredQueen and the Elder Predator.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Aliens Queen is easily the best...the one from AVP might as well have been a T-rex, considering the way it acted.

who doesn't love a t-rex?

alienpred1, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think the one in AVP. It was bigger than the queens in Aliens and Alien: Resurrection. But in AVP she failed to kill a weaponless woman which is quite weird. If there was a battle between an alien queen and a normal woman then I would think that the queen would win wouldn't it?

I think the one in AVP. It was bigger than the queens in Aliens and Alien: Resurrection. But in AVP she failed to kill a weaponless woman which is quite weird. If there was a battle between an alien queen and a normal woman then I would think that the queen would win wouldn't it?

xenotaris, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Alien Queen from Aliens

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

"If there was a battle between an alien queen and a normal woman then I would think that the queen would win wouldn't it?"

But Ripley won, didn't she? Anyway, all queens are the same to me, i don't even wanna hear the word "predqueen", it's stupid and uncanon.

Killerxeno, Undefined, 15 years ago

I liked the one from aliens, you can't beat an original.

Xenophile, Undefined, 15 years ago

The one from Aliens for sure. It seemed to have more 'personality' than the other ones ýknow what Im saying?

The one of AvP was just an angry bitch and I dont wanna even get started with the one from AvPR. The one of Aliens, you really got the feelin that it was a mother, y'know? It made it interesting, because she was fighting to avenge her babies, and Ripley fought to protect Newt who was kinda like her adopted baby.

Moral of the story is never piss off a mum.

Karxav-Niveu, Undefined, 15 years ago

Aliens Queen had to look the most original and the coolest.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Aliens' Queen. The AVP one was alright, if you wanted an Alien version of the T. Rex scene from Lost World (which wasn't even in the book...).