yautja story??

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

her is an yautja story the leadin rool is scar
it was a yautja who where in a yautja class. in his school he was alone and no friends he got beated up every time after the school.one day he got his own yautja armor and helmet. the other looked at him so hard.and begun to beat him up more then they took away his armor. then it camed another yautja whit the name celtic. he said i will help you get that armor back. then a yautja named chopper camed and said me 2. chopper was screaming in the class.like a bully. celtic was the leader and the strongest in the class. but he have never fighted with scar.and scar did never wanna fight any one. one day the second strongest in the class camed to him and said i wanna fight one on one. then scar got 6 hits. then he got angry and nocked him down whit his head. next day the school leader said i want you celtic and chopper to train you are going on a alien hunt in the earth. and the 3 preds trained and trained to they where going to hunt

sorry fot the bad spelling it was maybie an boring story but next time i will give you something more and better

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

n then a modaratah calld stalk lock'd teh topic

-teh end