LMAO alien 3 was going to be the last movie

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

why did they created an aliens resurection when alien 3 was going to be the last movie. the killed that girl but i dont remember she's name

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

...Ripley...only the biggest & most important character in the entire series...you'd think people would remember that...

hehe stalker but she is not important for me. for me she is good enough. the most important for me is schwarzeneger and that the rock will take over for him. and that girl i think she is ugly

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The...Rock? Boy are we not on the same page there. He can stick to his Scorpion King & Walking Tall films...but he'd better stay the hell away from Alien & Predator.

I suppose it's still not as bad as that horrible John Cena rumour...I nearly threw up when I first heard that.

haha yes stalker thats true but every one has their own meaning

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

What does it matter what Sigourney Weaver looks like? (I think she's hot, but that's hardly the point)

Her looks have no importance to the story AT ALL. Would you prefer she was a brainless supermodel like Aeon Flux or Ultraviolet?

Her CHARACTER is what made the movies. Not the aliens, not the SPX, and not her looks.

you think i am sooo stupid its true actresses who is knowed as very cute. is self important but the other play good that girl was good to be onest lmao