One thing I want to see in pred movie for ages....!

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

If the upcoming pred movie (pred 3) is r rated, I hope they could include the screen of a pred tear-off their victim's (human) head including spinal with their bear arm strength.....That's somehing they missed since Pred 1.....!

The master pred is back!

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

he's just saying their should be more gore of kiling prey and showing more gore polishning or ripping out their trophys and showing them rip off the skin off which would be cool

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

they did that in pred 2 as well

Dude They Did That In Predator 1. you just missed it

Fred The Dark

wait that would be the best if that happend but with the spear

i think u should see one skin someone

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah, what I mean is they should show the action of ripping 'on screen'.....but it may cause the movie being banned in UK...tough luck for UK fans....!

The master pred is back!

u mean when he had billy hanging off the branch reaches in and just tears out his whole spine with skull yeah totally cool we need see more of that nomadic type lifestyle savages with honor lol yeah and one more thing to add to the nnew movie that would be cool is instead of one lone hunter to send more than one but diijerent parts of the world and countrys
and goes around the world news about the weird killings that would be cool know wat i mean

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

he ripped out jerry's spine with his bare hands in pred 2

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

ye more sneak attacks like the classic from behind stab the prey with his wristblades and pick him up haha

topdogg2.jpg

scar774, Yautja, 18 years ago

no they didn't. in pred 1 the pred ripes out the one guys spine with his bare hands

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

scar774, Yautja, 18 years ago

i think in pred 3 there should be more of the tearing-off-of-limbs. like in pred 1 with dillan he just blows off his arm and its still shooting, classic. they should have some guy standing there and suddenly his arms come off cause a cloaked pred stood behind him and grabed em and riped em off.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

lol that would be sweet