Batman vs. Predator

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

Was anyone else shocked at how good this was?

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol what do you mean, those dodgy youtube videos? or is there somthing else on the scene these days?

concretehunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

dude.. thats a stupid idia i mean where the hell does batman come into the predator plot and vise versa anyway we all know who will win.
heres a hint thari tall dredlocks and can take on 10000 aliens.. any1 guessd ... uhh chuck noris NO a PRED!!!

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

Do you mean the comic they did on it?

02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

interesting.

Kidd, Yautja, 16 years ago

I have seen the video, but unfortunately, it is a crossover. You know the rules. Crossovers are not allowed on this site.

man Kidd you got eagle eyes or something?

Kidd, Yautja, 16 years ago

If you stayed on this site for three whole years man, you would know the rules as if they were viens on the back of your hand. Also Feburary, some friendly advice; don't post after someone's post, like mine, with a responce that does not have any meaning.
Of course, your post does support mine, but if you wish to post after my post about a subject like this, you got to have a good reason behind it.

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol, sorry, im not saying its stupid, i just dont know what adaption your refering to.

And to the guy who called it stupid and predicted the winner, id like to point out that if your just going with the batman begins plot then Batman is simply a human with advanced training in matial arts .. yata yata yata. its not exactly an untangeble concept.

As regards continuity, its as fair as Danny Glover and Arnie vs predator. and predator one and 2 are actaully movies that disprove what you just said completely. Batman is more hardcore than those two in terms of strength, speed and well the resources then deploy, id fancey his chances alot.

Maybe wortha a watch, but as anything more than a stupid little spin off........ HELL F**KING NO!!!!

well i give you that. i was about to say he was just a human but now it doesn't matter. humans have proven themselves worthy by killing predators and aliens. if they can do it, why can't batman. my opinoin you don't have to agree with it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

We're killing the crossover rule as long as it pertains to "official" corssovers.

I'm talking specifically about the comics.