what do you think the next avp movie will be about

concrete_hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

if they make a avp3 what do you think it will be about

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

people find alien eggs, aliens come out, predators come to earth, avp 1 all over again.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Flying elephant aliens with pants on their head. It'll probably be about as entertaining as both AVP films, if not more watchable.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I know! I know! It will be about a fight between Aliens and Predator(s).

here's another: shark aleins fighting predator(s) and eating anything that gets in the way.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Considering how far they've already fallen...

Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. Robocop vs. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash vs. Leatherface vs. Michael vs. Chucky vs. Pinhead vs. Candyman vs. Wishmaster vs. Madman Mars vs. Leprechaun vs. Maniac Cop vs. Dracula vs. Frakenstein vs. Norman Bates vs. the Wolfman vs. King Kong vs. Godzilla vs. Jaws vs. Batman vs. Superman vs. Cthulhu vs. Ghostbusters vs. Magnus Robofighter vs. Spawn vs. the Birds vs. Gremlins vs. Jack the Ripper vs. Rawhead Rex vs. C.H.U.D vs. The Mummy vs. The Fly vs. Gamera vs. Poltergiest vs. Guyver vs. IT vs. The Thing vs. Snake Plissken vs. Rambo vs. Roland vs. Transformers vs. Transmorphers vs. Boa vs. Python vs. Bigfoot vs. Van Helsing vs. The Astro-Zombies vs. the Sumatran Rat-Monkey vs. Piranha vs. Shaft vs. Marty vs. The Crow vs. Mr. Hyde vs. Chuck Noris vs. Bruce Lee.

My money's on Cthulhu.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

mine wuold be on Bruce Lee :)...and you forgot about *drum roll* Borat hahaha :D

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

I reakon it should be in the future (like a pre-qual to Alien) and should start on a space ship and then have them battle on LV-201. And not have just 1 or 3 Predators but hundreds fighting against thousands of Xenomorphs and Predaliens, also I guess we could have the different types of Predators and Xenomorphs like they have in Extinction. And humans can finally die in the end!!

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

I believe Deathdrops idea is VERY plausible.

broken-tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

i'd love it if instead of doin an original story,
they based avp3 on one of the comics or novels.
"prey" would be a great story in movie form...

if they decided to do another original it should
definetly be in the future, and include some colonial
marines to go against the predators.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Alien vs Predator vs Paris Hilton anyone?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

^ YES! They would destroy her even worse than David Letterman did.

Personally, I'd like to see them let lose in any of those high-school dramas. The fun would be nearly unending.

avps: alien vs predator vs simon cowell.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmmm... Maybe the plot would be the war between the Aliens and Predators will take place in the Yautja planet!

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I vote for MacGyver 'cos he could make an atom bomb out of ductape and a pinecone.

Anyway it should be placed in space, even the Earthlings are fun to screw around on their own homefield...

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

It'll just be Aliens versus Predators versus Greedy Fox Bastards. And as usually, when Fox is involved, whoever wins, we lose. I don't wanna spoil the ending, but an alien and a predator will dramatically kill eachother.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

You know what I just realized? "whoever wins, we lose" is true. We lost a great opertunity for a good movie.

tell me about it.

xenotaris, Undefined, 16 years ago

Aliens vs Predator 3
probly be in space

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

.. what the hell THATS MY NAME

dude keep the discussion on topic please.