Why don't predators kill girls?

sharkosaurus, Undefined, 16 years ago

WHy don't predators kill girls? My friend asked me this and i was always wondering about it.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

If you notice, the predator actually kills several women on-board the train in Predator 2, & would have killed Leona too had she not been pregnant. It's really all down to whether the person has a weapon or not, rather than their gender. In general, women are the less threatening & less honourable targets, so they are left alone, although if one of them picks up a gun, they could easily become potential prey.

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

it depends if they pose a threat to the predator

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think the Predator should leave a woman alive if it detected him.

Killer-Bee, Undefined, 16 years ago

Predators do kill women if they pick up a weapon. If they do they become a threat and prey to the hunter.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Predators don't kill men either if they don't attack first and are unarmed. And they will leave ill or pregnant people alone even if they show offensive behaviour. They always try to kill only worthy opponents, but they will also kill pests. Those who kill dishonourably are supposedly disconsidered by their kin.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

predators would probably kill anyone who becomes a threat.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thats why Scar almost let Wayland live in AvP was because of Wayland's Illness, but he knew he was too sick to live and wanted to go down in a last stand fight one-on-one and pissed the thing off

I respect Wayland for that

But yeah, like it has been said a million times in this topic, preds will only kill a threat

well what would you have done.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes, they kill threats regardless of their gender. On certain ocausions, when a threat is weak, the Predator will knock them out of their way. Killing them is not very honorable. But as we saw, Weyland didn't give up and so the Scar Predator finished him for that.

yes well i totally agree with the wolf.(personally i think scar thought that weyland was't worth the effort)

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

the predator kills honor fully he will kill a women but if she is ill or pregnant he wont

i totally agree with that.

broken-tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

predators don't discriminate by race or sex,
but by danger and threat level. there would be
no point killing a human or other creature that
didn't and couldn't defend themselves because
there would be no challenge to it. no worthy victory
or trophy a recieve, only dishonor.

0212etc. or whatever number you are, your "i agree with that" posts are giving me a headache, so if you care for my health, please stop saying "i agree with that" or "i don't agree with that" after everyone's posts thank you. Otherwise you can continue.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Woohoo, so if I'm pregnant I can kill predators without them hurting me lol j/k

But yes, many people have answered the question so far, I have nothing to add.

lol if you're pregnant you can start by killing yourself, cos you'll only have more humans around you otherwise.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Not necessarily... <.< >.>

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

I wonder if the Preds would kill a female who sat in a wheelchair like Stephen Hawking, with the same sickness as him...

only with downs, asthma, cancer and aids as well. And shes pregnant, and carry a shotgun too...

If she had some kind of voice controlled gun, sure.

julia15, Undefined, 16 years ago

im girl