Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Your Comment in Alien Vs. Predator:Reqiuem

Forum

Your Comment in Alien Vs. Predator:Reqiuem

Register or login to post
Secret_Hero
2008-02-21 19:23:57
Undefined
The title said it.

My comment is: "More blood and gore than it's storyline. Not even a quite explaination in such scenes. AVP is more fun than AVP:R, in my opinion."

Yours? What's your comment in AVP:R?
2008-02-21 19:26:37
Undefined
my comment is more violence blood and gore, awesome creatures( the predalien could have been better),a major improvement over avp, overall a great movie.

if there was a ranking system: 9/10

Hunt for honor.
TITANOSAUR
2008-02-21 20:49:34
Xenomorph
I myself haven't seen the movie. and am waiting for the DVD. although I must say that I had no intention on listening to the critics, the critics always seem to dislike a movie so I never listen to them. this also includes the ones who liked the movie. when I see the movie I will give you all my own revew.

"Plays More Human Than Human"
Deathdrop
2008-02-21 21:46:15
Yautja
No plot, confusing scenes, bad fights, horrible predalien, and the worst human characters either series has EVER seen.

A few of you will think I'm crazy, but I thought the acting in AvP was better. At least they were semi-developed. Say what you will about Paul Anderson, but at least he tried to have some story.

They're both bad for different reasons IMHO. AvP:R was slightly better, but only becasue of the fan-boy moments (double plasma caster, Homeworld, etc).
Secret_Hero
2008-02-22 03:00:54
Undefined
@TITANOSAUR: Hope you'll post your review, ASAP. Cause, I'll be expecting it.

@Deathdrop: You're definitely right, AVP:R is slightly better because of the double-plasma cannon. But AVP is better. Pretty sure the two movies were bad, at least we saw the two species in the ALIEN and PREDATOR franchise, fight in one movie.
predatoress
2008-02-22 11:40:27
Undefined
"Includes plastic human figures you don't care a crap about. Two creatures screeching and growling in a dark potatoe cellar looking for liquorice they dropped.

Vitutus -level exceeds over the scales after the movie."
2008-02-22 16:55:21
Undefined
i agree with you both secret-hero and deathdrop avpr was only slightly better, another reason why i liked because it was rated "r" instead of "pg-13"

Hunt for honor.
Slasher
2008-02-24 15:36:06
Undefined
Well I love anything that has the names Alien and Predator. I Loved AVPR. I rank it next to Predator 2 and Alien 3. I liked it alot. Really if I had to rank any of the films, this is what I would do,

Alien 9/10
Aliens 10/10
Alien 3 9/10
Alien R. 4/10

Predator 10/10
Predator 2 8/10

AVP: Alien vs Predator 6/10
Aliens vs Predator Requeim 9/10
CLAN IS ONE THING, FAMILY IS EVERYTHING
daveberg
2008-02-24 16:31:23
Xenomorph
'Would rather waste my money on watching Paul Anderson direct 'Chucky vs Leatherface'

'An abysmal addition to an already battered franchise, AVP-R has firmly shut the lid on a once glorious tale of two iconic movie monsters'

'Glorified extension of AVP made purely to cash in on the mindless movie going generation of today'

Please...someone stop me before i use up the sites' bandwidth with my negativity......

Formerly interested
2008-02-24 16:43:27
Undefined
daveberg please stop.

Hunt for honor.
concrete_hunter
2008-02-25 03:04:34
Undefined
i thought avpR was pretty good but it needed a better storyline
2008-02-25 07:25:55
Undefined
it really needed that.

Hunt for honor.
broken-tusk
2008-02-26 08:09:21
Undefined
i enjoyed alien vs predator requiem, but i
probably wouldn't buy it and watch it again.
the characters and story were a bit too hollow
and empty and didn't have that much appeal, but
good battle scenes and special effects. overall
i enjoyed avp 1 much more but requiem is worth
a watch once or twice, but probably won't make you
buy it.
the black warrior wishes for your company,
and i intend to bring you to him...
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Books

Dish Network Oregon
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners