whats your preference?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

would you rather have the idea that the aliens are an evolved species, or do you like the theory that they were created for use in an extra terrestrial war?

me? i think the aliens evolved. far more scarier prospect that theres creatures like that out there in the far reaches of space.

daveberg.jpg

he decends quite a depth down, not sure if that egg chamber was actually the base of the derelict or an actual cave made by the aliens - history tells us that after the aliens wiped out the space jockeys they left the derelict but were wiped out themselves by the volcanic eruptions on acheron.

daveberg.jpg

yeah i reckon that was the case, one thing i've always wondered though - if anyone knows it'll be you bug, the alien chamber in the first movie - was that on the derelict or like cane said - 'a cave of some sort'

daveberg.jpg

heheh, i'll have more than 1 mate!! stella drinker too eh? good man!

daveberg.jpg

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Has to be evolution for me really don't like the idea of being made. It makes sense that the bone man was a collector / explorer

bugnew.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

oi oi good man stella's the best aint no beer like, u here they trying to put the price up on the stuff its real cheapdown here but stella want it be classed as a posh kinda beer

topdogg.jpg

dave do me a favor mate and have a pint of stella for me when i finish work everyone will be rat arsed

topdogg.jpg

yeah same old stuff mate, working till 4 though so its off down the pub for me, need a good night out after the week i've had. pretty hectic. at least i aint had to delete loads of spam today!

daveberg.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I defenitly think the alien has evolved on there own. I dont like the other terory but it has a bit logic to... hmmmm

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

ye mate not bad not bad how ya self, ye work is fricking busy the first time ive had chance to get online, working till 11 tonight (yesss) part from that mate just chillin

topdogg.jpg

hey matey, hows it goin? workin as usual? all is so quiet on here today.......

daveberg.jpg

yeah i know the cheeky bast*rds!! stella is booze for the big boys, that stuff aint for leightweights! i've psent many a nite crawling home after drinking stella, strong old stuff.

daveberg.jpg

i like the theory that they evolved on ther own just like any other living creture, but the jockeys ideas were good and makes me wonder what aliens the did cross to make the xenomorph

topdogg.jpg

think i remeber that - was a bit in earth hive i think, or female war

daveberg.jpg

it's all in the books

bugnew.jpg

The space jockeys weapon is a bit like EMP (electro magnetic pulse) it basically fry's the alien brian. Space jocs bread the aliens on there home planet but being aliens they get smart real smart they managed to escape and disable space jocs main weapons and slowly took over the planet

bugnew.jpg

It is the space jockeys ship his ship was a cargo ship. The space jockeys are conquerors of planets they go from planet to planet taking all the resources the planet has to offer. One day they came across the aliens home planet and since then they used the aliens to take over a planet. They drop of the aliens sit back and watch while the aliens did the dirty work for them then they would come back kill the aliens and have the planet to them self's. But it all went pear shaped the space jockeys got careless the aliens wiped out the space jockeys home planet only a few survived that's why they hate them so much.

bugnew.jpg

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I recon the alien evolved from a scorpion type creature.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

wow, were not supposed to bring up old topics liek this, I know its old cos Ive never even seen Top Dogg before.
EDIT: not against the rules but I dont think we should do it.
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Like or not aliens where made, proof? ask the maker of alien, more proof? every single site will tell you the same, more proof? Organic creatures cant be made, and it says aliens are organic. For some reason I liked the space jockey race. thats far more scarier something that was made to kill, somthing that jestates inside a human host, emerges from there chest kills every thing it can, hives work difrently then a single alien.
in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp