Aliens: CM screenshots

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

Special thanks to "boythatkills" from AVP Galaxy for scanning in these pictures from the new issue of Game Informer:

"They're all around us, man"
The squad
Turrets vs. Xenomorphs
Facehugger attack
The egg chamber
"Express elevator to hell, going down"
Cryo-chambers

AcidGlow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Cool

alien-drone, Yautja, 16 years ago

awesome pics the game looks really good

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Looks like a bad ass game.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

About time they put an alien game on the 360.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'm happy to see they're using the alien designs from Aliens rather than the more recent flicks. That was my biggest worry. Thankfully, they look absolutly fantastic, as do the Marines and level design.

02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

those pictures look awesome. now i really wish i had a 360.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

don't worry, ALIENS: CM will also be on PC as well as PS3. but luckly for me PC. besides I perfer Alien games to be on PC, more traditional. to me anyways. everyone has the right to there opinion on the game.

anywho, I hear the game is do late 2008. wich is good to me.

i just read that game informer with aliens:colonial marines.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Looks like the same graphic engine as F.E.A.R, i really like it!

so do i.

Secret_Hero, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well, the graphics is not the same with the original version of the game, IMO. So, I'm excited to get ALIEN:COLONIAL MARINES in my PS3. I'll kick some Xenomorph asses!

The caption in the Dropship picture says that you will be able to drive the APC. It will probably be like the driving levels in Gears of War but maybe we can use the turrets.

There is also a caption in the facehugger picture that describes their attacks. Apparently, being grabbed will not automaticly kill you. The caption describes some kind of close encounter system, probably just buttom combos to show your character wrestling with the facehugger. Very promising so far.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

or its a medical machine that takes the Chestburster out of you.

"If you are grabbed by a facehugger, you will have to react quickly using the close encounters mechanics to avoid death."

Decide for yourself.

if a facehugger grabbed my face i shoot it and hope that the acid blood didn't kill me.

alienwarrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

is that magizine with CM still in stores

FireHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

i want another game where you can be an alien, not just shooting them

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

AvP3 will hopefully be a great game when it comes out, which it probably will, so until then, kill aliens.

Maybe when a facehugger jumps at you you get some kind of slow motion and you have to either dodge quickly through some combo or shoot it or somethuing, otherwise you're dead? Either that or what predator said.

what did predator say?

CM-019A2, Yautja, 16 years ago

is this game on PS3