My Intresting Valentine's Day

Kidd, Human, 16 years ago

Today was my first day working. It was great. I learned alot about making food for people at McDonald's. I learned how to cook breakfast such as sausage, eggs, biscuits, and hashbrowns. Later, during lunchtime, I learned how to cook hamburgers, grilled chicken, and make the famous McDonald's hamburgers, which is a plus. Did I eat lunch there? No, I did not bother to take a break. I really liked working. As long as I am busy, I have no complaints. I would rather work than to sit around and do nothing. This day was a really great day, or so I thought...

On my way home from work, I had an accident. No, it was nothing minor, but it was something big. I wrecked my dad's truck. A 2000 Model Chevrlet Blazer which my dad owned for seven years. Well... I think its seven years of service has finally expired. LOL!
What caused me to wreck? Well, to tell everyone the truth, I was going a little too fast around a corner on my way back home from work.The back tire must have kicked some gravel up, thus making the tires lose traction, causing me to fish-tail and crash into some trees. No! I did not get hurt too much, but I am shaken up over it. I guess anybody who is looking for that vehicle now is going to like the shape I just put it in. LOL!

I do have some good news though. I have wrecked my dad's truck, but I did not give him time to punish me. I volunteer to pay for any damages I caused to the vehicle from my own pocket, that is, if the vehicle is fixable.I will be driving my 1988 Model S10 Chevrlet Pickup to and from work and school. It is my truck however and if I wreck it, I do not have to be punished, unless I do some property damage and hurt someone.
I have a nickname now, and this is what my stepmom, dad, Milam&Co. employees, and several other people will call me. It is,"Crash."

PREDATORv2, Human, 16 years ago

"1988 Model S10 Chevrlet Pickup"- There is absolutely nothing wrong with the good old S10's I had one for a long time till it rusted out on me. Anyway good thing your werent hurt, those Chevy Blazers were a bit top heavy as it was. And Cheers to you for haveing a job, I still lack one of those. As for Valentines, nothing much happened to me, other than the mushy make you want to gag poems being read.

TITANOSAUR, Human, 16 years ago

I never realy liked V-Day. Never had much luck with the ladies.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

We don't have Valentine's Day in Romania... but we act as if we did, just like with Halloween. And now that we have WWE and Nickelodeon, we are officially Americans! Americans, but ones who rob Italian, Spanish, and our own people. Our next objective is Prague, a friend of mine's going there next week. If enyone here is from Prague, keep your pockets close! It won't do any good, but at least you'll still have your pockets once your house is empty.

Anyway, look at the bright sides, Kidd. You learned some koocking, you didn't get hurt, you didn't get punished and you still have a car to drive! The res is just... pfff... World of Warcraft stuff...

killswitch, Human, 16 years ago

lol WWE, americans make me sick to my stomach lol

predatoress, Human, 16 years ago

Hmmh can't remember when Finns started to have Valentine's day, it's Friend's day in here (the same principle basicly).

I had a bad day 'cos my "friend" was awfully late and I spent most of the day eating pizza alone as well as drinking few white russians in a bar. Nevertheless, whenever I come back to my flat I have a reason to be happier than I ever could be outdoors in here. (Yes, my true friends are on the Eastern border, in the city people are just flyers seeking for the best way to exploit you.)

Ah what a gentleman thought, offering to pay your damage by your own. In here 99% of the people would've just whined someone else to pay.

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

Damn you Killswitch. Thats stereotypical. Just because we have lameass shows doesn't make us disgusting. Thats like saying Britian is full of weirdos after watching the "Old Greg" videos on youtube. Funny shit by the way. Reminds me of kids in the hall. I love that stuff.

Deathdrop, Human, 16 years ago

^ I agree that he was being unfair, but you have to admit that a much greater precentage of bullshit comes from American ariwaves.

Proof? Paris Hilton, Britany Spears, George W. Bush, reality TV, MTV, Disney, Superbowl pre-game show, Fox News, Fred Phelps, American Idol, etc.

It's also worth pointing out that both Alien and Predator wouldn't exist of not for American writers.

It was the Dannish, however, who gave us Reptilicus. Just thought I'd point that out.

Seriously, it's not the country that makes someone talanted. I get really tired of people who just happens to live in the same country as someone with talent try to take credit for them.

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

Exactly.

No one should take the credit other than the talented one themselves. Or in other case, only the idiots responsible for bullshit such as the things we mentioned should the comments be directed to.

UPDATE on My Intresting Valentine's Day

Well people, I just found out several things today, after my little incident I had yesterday. The first thing I am going to tell you is that, my dad kind of scared me this morning. How? I showed him where I wrecked at, and after telling him about what happened, he told me that the wreck I had, could have killed me. I asked,"How would it have killed me?" His responce,"That kinda wreck could have snapped your neck."

Another thing that I found out is quite bad though... I totalled the 2000 Model Chevrlet Blazer. I do not have to pay to fix the truck, but I do have to pay the Towing Cost, which is $230.00. I can pay that off quickly.

I truely do feel irresponsible for wrecking the truck, especially when it is owned by my dad. However, I can look at it in a good way. Most people knows, many bad things happen to boys my age (Sixteen and nineteen year old), but hey, I think I am now officially a part of that group of teenagers. "Boys will be boys."

predatoress, Human, 16 years ago

Yup, as well as I can say I'm a woman, I can change my mind as I wish... It drives people crazy even I would do that for joking lol

Also if I want to get out of some place I just refer to mystical women's problems. That also works well. As well as the headache thing... Even though I have lots of migraine 'cos of the Sun coming back to the North...

Deathdrop, Human, 16 years ago

Yikes, I can't imagine wrecking like that. I hope everything works out in the end, Kidd.

02121992, Human, 16 years ago

Whats it like to drive?

Another Update for My Intresting Valentine's Day

Here are some pictures of my dad's vehicle, after I wrecked it. They are not as bad as most car accidents, but just like all wrecks that totals a vehicle, they are bad.

Passenger Side Front

Passenger Side Front Fender

Frame, Tie Rod, and Torsion

Driver Side Back Door

What do you think people?

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

And your dad has "Not" threatened to kill you?

LOL! No, he has not threatened to kill me, like I said, I volunteered to punish myself. I am more mature than most teenagers my age, so yea, if something is 'my' fault, I am willing to pay for it.

Now, to the new guy.
What is it like to drive? I will tell you one thing that everyone knows, all over the world. "Driving is a privilege and it is a big responsibility." Why is that? You are sharing the road with millions of other drivers, so you have to be aware of them as well as what is going on with the vehicle and everything that goes on around you.

Do not abuse your right to drive man, that is the truth. When you first get that card to drive, don't you even dare think about that you are the one and only person who is able to control everything with your hands on the steering wheel. Control is an illusion and no one knows what will happen next.
I have just now been in a wreck and I know there might be several other people who have had a wreck in the past on this site too. They will tell you the exact samething.

thanks i think. uhh don't kill me.

if that last post i made offends you i apologize.

PSH! Hey man, I am eighteen years old and I don't get offended easily. I can have someone talk to me about religion, politics, sexuality, and can even have them go off and cuss me out, but I will always remain standing.

Now... I see that you are a predator, a nice one at that. Let me tell you this, partner, I am a lean, mean marine who is not green in the ways of combat. If you have the skills that kills, I might as well look at you as an equal like everyone else here, but just like everyone when I meet them, I give them the highest utmost respect.

thanks Kidd i appreciate your respect.

PREDATORv2, Human, 16 years ago

Damn kid, I just took a look at those pictures, I was thinking it was a small bender, thats pretty beat up, although those side panels arn't too bad to replace, the cost of them is the bitch though.