RPG POSTS

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

all of you people who are posting like 4 d@mn sentences in the RPG and counting that as one post go back and edit it, make it longer, make it better, because if this ISNT a good RPG, then 1: no more rpgs ever, 2: dave wont come, 3: i'm going to get P!ssed off.

Now please, if you have a short post about
this long,

[ ]

[ ]

go back, be more descriptive, and dont stray off the story.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol u guys. u doing good. besides Cprl. hicks who doesnt seem to be reading what others are doing and including them in his post, u are doing good. hint hint Hicks

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I agree lol i try to make mines long and one question why is ure pic of starwars aint this a AvP site...?

image001.jpg

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

-Yelling on top of lungs- Now I got the hang of it. TY oh TY MODs for setting me straight, I've made a short dicription of everything but I do not know about the story so, forgive me for anything that I messed up on, just trying to give out discriptions out of everything. Maybe that one book I'm writing is really helping me out. What book? It's my book, nothing about AVP it's about the characters I drew at my house which I might show yall after I get a scanner. But TY for the info to make the readers to be aware of these characters' surroundings. ^_^

Forgive me, but I'm only gonna send out one RPG reply each day ok? I wonder if this will work for the RPG? I don't want it to go too fast nor too slow, just right for everyone. That's what led the last RPG to it's downfall. Hey now don't start sayinthing, because I was in it to. I was also the ones the rushed the RPG. Hope this one goes ok......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah that'll work. The main thing isn't the amount of posts but the quality. We can spam the RPG with saying 'I went to the cave and saw an alien and it jumped to me and I kill it with my wristblades' but really, would you even read a book if it would be written in that way? At leat I would pass it. There should be more depth in posts, describing, building up a character who would seem real, not just some puppet who just go and kill everything like a robot. I know you people don't have lack of imagination so let it flow.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

hehe gomar i know its starwars, but i like to place pics of most of the things i like in my profile somewhere, so i did a grievous avatar, and a xeno sig :D

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yea Crpl.Hicks said Im fighting him, while im fighting Katam :( ????
PS: Donut you have a xeno sig ? I cant see it I just see a box wiht a X.

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

and yes i have a xeno sig :[ ] i can see it on mine fine, oh well. and np cutey :3

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thank you Donut

lets do this RPG right andwe might can have another

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

AND GUYS, if you notice someone is doing something wrong, then dont post it in the RPG, make a new topic and say so. by the way, shadow warrior, please get a translator, if you are going to continue writing posts in the RPG you must be more discriptive and easier to read.

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

sorry donut i had forgotten about the rpg topic where you tell people what they did wrong.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

its alright ^_^ just dont do it again hehe

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

I wonder why I cant see your sig donut :\ me and CuteFaceHugger can't see it. it looks like this ~ www.com

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

okay i wont. this is turning out to be a good rpg i think. or at least better than the last

i cnt see your sig either donut.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

This is my first rpg but thing's seem to be going smooth, hopefully they stay that way to..

CH.jpg

thats really weird :[ ] i'll try to fix it..

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Do you make it like this ?

<(no space)IMG(Space)SRC="Pic URL"(no space)>

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

also i've seen you guys put dave's name as if you were waiting for him to post in you'r post he is not in the RPG.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

dave requested that we at least post his name in the RPG, you never know what might happen :)

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah, yeah. I added a sandworm for flavor and what do they do? Just kidding guys, I always try to add something wierd (Hopefully good) to make RPGs better.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

CuteFaceHugger mentioned DaveBerg in his first post, he asked Dave where he could find a host.

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules