Ripoff

YautjaElder, Undefined, 16 years ago

You know, this site looks like a horrible ripoff of AVP Galaxy. Except...with cooler pics. Sorry to tell you.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, it has a pred on one side of the page and an alien on the other!

And it utilises the blue color scheme used in the first AvP flick!

GASP! It even has information about alien and predator movies!

Seriously though, explain yourself. There must be a million different AvP fansites with similer layouts out there.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

This site's been around for several years mate, we didn't just jump on Galaxy's back. Besides some basic colour scheme similarities, the forum here is nothing like the one over there. Most other sites have similar information sections relating to the creatures & films anyway.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol yeah, despite the level of activity which has fluctuated those who truely know, know that this is the best AVP fan site. It's pretty much just a fact lol I had checked it out years back and thought it was pretty "ballin" lol shit forgive my expression lol but anyway yeah, I joined before AVPR came out as I was jonesing for some discussion, it got the job done. What we need is a new game to come out or something lol things picked up a bit before the movie came out. Forgive me if its somewhere around here but anyone know if there is a DVD release date for AVPR yet?

Don't get too upset, guys! Remember, we've got "cooler pics".

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

We have more than that! What 'that' is... escapes me, but and correct me if I'm wrong, I always thought this site was around before galaxy

Since '04, at least. I'm not certain how long before that (or how long galaxy has been around) but it really is a non-issue. This site is not a "ripoff", period.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Agreed.

I know when I found it, the first AvP was news to me.

PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

galaxy can shove it. they banned me for posting on a forum and i quote " dude the newborn looked like a horrible attemp to carve an alien out of a peice of shit y do u like it" and boom ban

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah Galaxy's mods and admins are kinda jurks. they jumped down my throught all because I didn't post a "Inappropriat post" and it was about an Alien fighting Toph (a charactor from Avatar for thoughs who don't know). saying that an Alien fighting a little girl is inappropriat because she would lose. and I said she would win for fairly obvious reasons.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Honestly who cares. live and let live

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

I know, but my point is, who cares if anybody thinks the sites are a ripoff of eachother. besides, I feel this site is much more supirior. atleast nobody don't get there backs jumped on for diffrent opinions.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

tell me about it.

This is not a place to bash AvPgalaxy.