Alien Game

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since there is a game already out of Predator (Concrete Jungle), I reakon there should be a Alien Game where u either control a whole clan on earth or you're a Queen, or better yet a Pred-Alien! Wat do u guys think?

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think they should make a game but it could be based on something like alien 3 were you could play as the dog alien or alien resserection were you could play as the newborn or something

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Isn't AvP+AvP2 enaugh alien controlling for you? Don't you think it's more interesting to play as a marine/Ripley and be scared as hell when the motion tracker's beeping? When playing as an alien, i get no feeling, it's like i'm living my everyday life, jumping from walls to walls, slaughtering people (that's not what i do in my everyday life, but it feels kinda the same). What can scare you if you're an alien...? I mean... YOU'RE AN ALIEN!!! What the hell scares an alien? Let the alien controlling remain only in the AvP games and the Alien games stick to the horror that the movie was.

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

i only want to have an predator ganme on ps3 thats my dream

remember i am not an neeerrd

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maybe a 3rd person Free Roam Alien game. but AvP and AvP2 are good games to because you have the Marine and Predator missions where the Aliens can scare the hell out of you.

old0001, Undefined, 16 years ago

That would be great