mask from pred1 and mask of pred2

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

is there a differrence in the mask i think so. One looks flater than the other. what do you think?

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Maybe different hunter's get different mask's for how long they have been hunting for and how harder prey they have slain?.
not saying im write lol just a suggestion.

CH.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yea the one in pred1 was like Scars, retty cool, but I loved the City Hunter mask, cos the chin sticks out so far lol pred2 mask is my favorite. you can notice the difference on concrete jungle.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

THE EXTREMELY AWESOME PRED2 MASK!!!!

predator_mask.jpg

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Perhapse, his mask has been hit on the front so many times, it has lost its original shape.

Nah.

But looking back on it, I realized that I only like City hunter because of his weapons, his skin tone, and his awsome hunting skills. Jungle hunter's mask seems to have taken over my likening for a moment. However, the armour is still undecided.

The reason why there are so different many masks for the Predators?
Personal preferance.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Scar's forehead is bigger than Pred1's, and from the front, I don't think he looks like a girl, he just looks, different, btw, I think the coolest mask is Celtic's, not Scar Face from CJ, with the HUGE chin, and spikes on the forehead, but Celtic's which is different, Pred1's mask, btw, is gray, and Pred2's is brown, plus the eyes are different, forehead, chin, hell even where the 3 red targeting dots are are different, in Pred1, their like Scar's, Celtic's, and Chopper's, their in a little tube conected to the right side of the helmet, just above and little back from the eye. Pred2's are up in the left side of his Forehead.

(Celtic's mask is still, my favorite mask.)

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

actually yeah but i wonder why pred1 s mask looks odd if you look at it from the front?

could be that its the older version of masks. Course you can see Scar wearing a mask that looks nearly like it so im really not sure. It could mean which clan they're in to who knows.

DragonSIg.jpg

dosent look rite tho. scars mask dosent look like pred 1 from the front. predator concrete jungle dosent count.

Well i'm pretty sure pred one had a mask like scar but im not 100% sure. Still i think it maybe what clan they're in. Or maybe what rank they are in a clan.

DragonSIg.jpg

Scar and Pred1 had very simular masks. Pred2 the chin of the mask stuck out. I love that mask :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

same as me i love pred 2 mask bt while were at it dont you think scars head is alittle big bigger than a normal preds?

im in singapore which is in the afternoon now. :D And im nt american.

Really? hmmm i never really noticed if it was biiger or not but if it is thats interesting.

Anyways its 1:30 where im at so i go to get some sleep for school tmmrw talk to u guys tmmrw. Oh and Navyspaz in case Katam doesnt see wat u and me plan on doing in thr rpg IM for me will u. If u do thnxs man if u dont i wont blame u

DragonSIg.jpg

yeah sure. Anyways your quite cool for a new one. Im still wondering where is celtic102 doh.

Thnxs for the complemint ghola crud i really got to go see ya.

DragonSIg.jpg

and uh (for anyone who is ut there) what mask do you think the pred in avp2 the game looks like?

Yea I'll IM him and tell him tomorrow... And I never seen you ghola... are you new ? I've been on here for about 3 months :D I just now turned a YoungBlood Today :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

no im the oldest member in huntersmoon. You may nt have seen me cause i was gone for a while and came back 2 days before.

oh, Well I am Currently the most Active person on the site :) it seems im on 24/7:) I just leave my internet explorer as this site for home page and I leave it on all day, and every 20 minutes i check the site.
Btw, Glad you came back :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

lol your kinda like mewhen i frst joined the site anyways how is the rpg tasted victory yet???

I retreated from fighting Katam, Didn't fight Xeno_Slayer but he attacked me. And thats where i am now.... I dunno who i run into next.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules