Predator technology?

RAZRmanic, Undefined, 16 years ago

I want to know: Did the Predator race create their own technology or did they actually acquire it from an unknown race through one of their early conquests and develop it into what we see today?

It's just that I find it hard to imagine Predators in lab coats wearing glasses fiddling with atoms and neutrons.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

To answer your question RAZRmanic, I think its a bit of both. The predators are hunters, but I think they are also scientists. They may have taken some technology and developed their own using it. Its really anybody's guess because the question is not answered in the movies.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Everyone is scientists. Hunters are scientists. Observation is a great part of hunting. So that says alot when mentioning Predators and scientists.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

My answer to this question is quite simple. In fact, it is so simple, I have to type this so that this post will not be considered as spam. Want to know my answer to this question, well here it is;

To look at how yautja obtain their technology, first look at ourselves as humans on how we obtained ours.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

No, even better. Writers gave Predator's their technology.