Baby Predators?

RAZRmanic, Undefined, 16 years ago

I want to know what a baby Predator looks like. Are they similar size to human infants and are they born with mandibles?

Also, obviously there are female Predators but what role do they play? Do they have equal rights?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

We ummm.... mostly... don't know what the answers to those questions are, but we have some ideas from some places and other people who heard this from other people on other sites that females are mostly just breeders and take care of the children... take Predess for example... and yeah, that's about all i can say.

PredatorClan, Undefined, 16 years ago

well if a predator dies they take his body to clone it and the baby predator looks like a normal baby except it has a really fat head and dreadlocks

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

really, cool

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Shut up, D, I'm incapable to breed with predators since I was born as a human <.< *hmph*

Actually it was suggested that fems rules their homeworld as the male yautjas travel the universe trying to prove they're worthy to breed, showing off the trophies. As well as females being bigger and more powerful like in the world of spiders. But this is just hypothetical as the movies haven't shown them even to exist.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since we never saw one in any movie, use your head.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

For all we know, predators could be hermaphrodites, or some of them preds we seen in the movies could be females, noone said they should have big breasts, i mean... take Predess for example...

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol Shut up already.

That's why I said "if they even exist". We can't know if they have one gender or 10 genders, simply 'cos they're ET's. Dividing things into "female and male" is just something people tend to think it's the only rule in this universe... Maybe they use cloning or some other method to get offspring.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

You're exactly right Predatoress.

What ever gender the Predators we've seen on screen (except for the AvP "Predators") they kicked alot of ass and I love them.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm sure everyone wants answers to these questions but maybe there just isn't any. When someone creates a fantasy or sci-fi creature species they might not always supply all the information about that speciman. Basically for all we know the people that created aliens and predators want us to be curious about every single detail about them. Like what baby predators look like, how they breed, ect. So for all we know these questions can keep us guessing or they are just meant to be left unknown.