RAZRmanic, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hi, I just joined. I dunno if there is a new member thread, didn't see it, so sorry if there is but I'll post it here anyway. As a AVP fan I thought it would be good idea to join.

I use to play AVP2 a few years ago and just picked it up again after getting broadband and buying a new rig so I'm really just a casual gamer but I do want to improve my skills so can somebody give me a link to a AVP2 multiplayer hints/tips/guide?

What's annoying me is that as a Predator when I die and respawn my weapons don't get recharged automatically and then I have trouble recharging my weapons again, - I'm sure there's a simple explanation experienced gamers know of but as a NOOB I totally have no idea.

Also I couldn't see many mods for AVP2 and they all seem to be at Fileplanet but you need to subscribe. Is there other sites available where you don't need to subscribe?

I'm pretty new to all this so I would appreciate any advice and I like to say this site rocks!

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome to the site mate. This is more of a general alien/predator discussion board than one specifically about the AVP2 game, although feel free to talk about that as well.

RAZRmanic, Undefined, 16 years ago

OK. And thank you for welcome.

BTW sorry about double post.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey man, welcome to the site. I kinda lost interest in playing that game online when it became infested with multi-hack wielding bastards who were not only invincible but running around at the speed of light and climbing on the ceiling and shit. So lame

PredatorClan, Undefined, 16 years ago

welcome mate hpe u enjoy the site

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Glad to finally see a new member who can spell right! Welcome!

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

welcome to the site man

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome. I can give you some tips if you like. I been playin the game for 6 years.

PredatorClan, Undefined, 16 years ago

i made a profile when this site was made but i cant remember ir f..k sake

CM-019A2, Undefined, 16 years ago

welcome im new to

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

but i am the newest lolzzz

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

I am new to this site it is so cool.