design your own predator armor

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

my armor will be like two shoulder plates whit pigs and a gauntlet like the one wolf have chest armor will be like the one in avp but pigs on its side legs is like an normal predator leg protecter but a bit bigger and the shoes is normal elders preds

PredatorClan, Undefined, 16 years ago

all covered in armor all over his body

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I designed an armor for my character making her more deadly in close combat. There are places like knees and elbows which can be used as a weapon if the armor has sharp, pointing edges on those places. Should draw a better picture of my thoughts though, haven't drawn in ages.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmmm i'm thinking of a smart retractible armor, to make it easier to move, but can be extended to protect apparently unprotected areas of the body. It would be pretty unrealistic though if it could efficiently extend when a bullet is shot at the predator, to be faster than the bullet and at the same time not hurt the predator..

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Did my prayers get answered? Is this really a "Make Your Own Yautja Armor" thread? If so, I am all up for it.
Now, lets see how I can get started here?

My idea for the yautja armor is to have a breastplate, pauldrons(Shoulder Armor), gauntlets, and greaves.

The breastplate and pauldrons will protect the yautja's chest and shoulders, leaving his adominals vulnerable. Yea, it is risky to have the adominals exposed but what other type of armor would give the yautja flexibility so that it can pull off its acrobatic stunts?
The greaves and gautlets, as you all could have guess, are pieces of armors to protect the yautja's shins, hands, and forearms.

The traditional yautja mesh can be worn underneath the armor, so there are no need to worry about the warrior going on the hunt, without cloaking itself.
The armor is light (Thanks to Yautja Tech) and it offers adequate protection to the warrior.

Why did I choose the breastplate, pauldrons, gauntlets, and greaves?
I have read alot about armors in the past, and thanks to some 'How to Draw Anime' books, I know that there are certain armors that will restrict movement. Armors do not just slow the soldier down, but depending on the areas that the armor is protecting, it will restrict movement in the arms and the legs.
If you people remember what the medieval knights looked like back in the Middle-Ages, you can tell, they were clad in armor. The problem with being clad in all that armor is, you will be slow and you can't do any of that fancy sword fighting like Brad Pitt done with Eric Bana in the movie Troy. Yes! You will be heavily protected, but you will also be getting one bad headache as a warrior dressed in light armor starts hitting your head and torso, trying to kill you as you attempt to get back up on your feet.

Well... You know what my idea is for Predator Armor, and you know some of my reasons behind it too.

badapple24, Undefined, 11 years ago

The armour would be Black and Green to camoflauge with forest and another that has the same chameleon affect for any environment just in case the stealth camo fails

beotray, Undefined, 11 years ago

it would be plain old halo armor!

HUNTER1003, Undefined, 11 years ago

mine would be white and gray snow camo and my mask would bee camo also it would be slitted on the sides. i would have 2 plasma canons on my back and ninja stars and a tomahawk on my side plus 5 foot long blades