Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Shop   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Does Aliens Have Eyes Or Do They Use Senses ???

Forum

Does Aliens Have Eyes Or Do They Use Senses ???

Register or login to post
PredatorClan
2008-01-31 15:40:17
Undefined
Do aliens have eyes or do they use senses ??
Clan is Another
The-Wolf
2008-01-31 21:26:50
Yautja
I could be wrong but I do believe they use sense. Lets have a bigger Alien fan explain.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
ErdeKaiser
2008-02-01 00:20:06
Undefined
to my knowlege, it hasnt been proven if they indeed lack eyes. There is a scene in the first Alien movie where you see a skull inside the alien, with eye sockets and all, and the creators have said that the creature was more scary without visible eyes. But there hasnt been anything proving either or. The newborn had eyes, but she doesnt really count.
alien-drone
2008-02-02 06:15:07
Xenomorph
scott wanted the alien not to have any eyes as he thought the alien would look scarier with out eyes and yes they use sensers
aliendronesig.png

x_saysell
2008-02-02 17:29:44
Human
The alien dosent have any eyes to my knowlage but I am pretty sure they use pheromones.
They can sence hperemones being emitted from there prey this is how they can detect preadtors in the fist AvP movie and why the alien in Alien 3 can tell Ripley has been impregnated with an Alien queen.
Waralien
2008-02-02 20:10:41
Xenomorph
If you need to know, and people may correct me, the aliens use pheromones to seek potential host and to detect enemies. This is true for reconizing other aliens of thier own hive.

Vangaurd of the Shadows
Deathdrop
2008-02-02 23:16:02
Yautja
They never really gave any concrete info about this in the movies. Giger said that he didn't put eyes on it so "You don't know where it's looking". Key word there is LOOKING.

In Alien: Ressurection, Geidman threatens an alien with a red button that activates liquid nitrogen. The alien turns it's head and seems to react with fear when it SEES the button. There's obviously no pheremones coming from a machine, so I would say they can see.

How they can do this without eyes in anyone's guess...
DeathWraith
2008-02-03 07:11:06
Xenomorph
Well as i've said before, they can probably detect differences of electricity and heat much more easily than any animal we have on earth, since it's supposed to be a prefect organism or so, they probably have very good hearing too, and even if they don't have eyeballs, they could have some other thing to see with, maybe the whole dome is an eye...

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
xenotaris
2008-02-23 00:51:36
Xenomorph
Probley their eyes are hidden behind the Dome shape part of the front of their Skull. It can see out of it, but we cannot see in. (Like a one way window/mirror used in Interrogation rooms in various Movies)
Armor-like an Evangelion,
Personality like the Master-Cheif,
but Underenth a noble Xenomorph
Xenotaris the Xenoborg
2008-02-23 16:35:15
Undefined
maybe they guess.

Hunt for honor.
Secret_Hero
2008-02-24 02:00:26
Undefined
A xenomorph, do have eyes. If you observe clearly in your VCD front cover with the xenomorph face in the side. You can see a little eye socket, but there's no eye. Maybe, the eyes are in a deeper location in the socket, in my opinion.
2008-02-24 09:37:52
Undefined
that sounds reasonable.

Hunt for honor.
DeathWraith
2008-02-24 10:55:05
Xenomorph
Did the newborn have eyes? I don't remember.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Register or login to post
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners