Close Encounter

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p32/Megatoph/closeencounter.png

a Yautja Examining a girl.

the Girl's name is Toph btw. so I can clear that up.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

it says "page not found" but wt??? Toph?? Isn't that a crossover, as in we could say Toph would kick the Yautja's ass?

EDIT: oh yeah now i see it. When the hell did Toph get that old?

Isn't much of a crossover, but sence when did everyone say a drawing can't be posted. I mean I'm not saying anything about an Idea to bring the two together in a story, I just made a drawing. and besides I'm not posting a Crossover idea. I'm posting a Drawing of a Predator.

Well, a drawing of a Predator AND Toph... Toph is my favourite character in Avatar heheh... Even though i hate children, blind children who could kick my ass from a distance have my respect as long as they don't exist.

glad you like it.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I thought it was just a girl... But I haven't got to known with playstation generation's fascinations and games... So I can't see how that drawing is a crossover.

Well done though, I love the details and the position.

MrXeno, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Damn you, child predator! lol. But nice drawing btw ^^

Karo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

kool drawing man

Predess, Toph is from a cartoon... Avatar... it's on Nickelodeon. Thank God for American television! God bless America!

Doesn't matter, to me she's just a girl. Period. I'm glad I've passed the cartoon age <.<

You never pass the cartoon age, honey... you think people who draw cartoons, are immature, or something? You think cos it's drawn, it can't be serious or something? Avatar is actually the only serious cartoon series on nickelodeon if i think about it. Why the hell are we talking about Avatar on alienvspredator2.com? Well anyway, Toph is an earth bender in these cartoons, the best, which means that she could sink the predator underground before he can even notice her. And you, with your swift, fast half-breed body are not light enaugh or fast enaugh to beat her, so don't even suggest that, and stop contradicting me or i will BURN Oulu to the ground a few hundreds of years from now if i have time.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Avatar discussion aside, it is a great drawing. The predator desgin is very ritualistic.

Now you're making it a crossover by comparing my character to her lol All I said I look it as a girl on predator's hold, no more, no less. I don't care about earthbenders and that stuff, if it makes people happy to watch cartoons it's fine to me. I'm just not familiar with new generation cartoons and never will be, simply 'cos they don't interest me.

As a record my cousin collects all kind of cartoons and he's 30, and I don't keep him immature at all.

It's always funny to see people overreacting though.