Will there be an "Alien vs Predator 3"?

ferdoni, Undefined, 16 years ago

The long wait for the second film is over, but it ends on a cliffhanger! The ending from the recent film, 'ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR 2 - THE REQUIEM' was substantional. The next movie is now being created for a set date within the next 4 years.

PLZ CAN U LEAVE ME ANY REPLYS ABOUT THOUGHTS/IDEAS FOR THE NEXT 'ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR'.
I WILL TRY TO GET MORE INFO.

THANX :]

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

More likely they are going to have the setting in the modern era. It should be placed in the future, where the conflict is already taking place.
The AVP Movies now are only working on contridicting the Alien Saga. The Alien Saga was set in the distant future, so it is a very sensitive piece to AVP. One false move from the directors who are filming the AVP Saga, and the Alien Saga is no more.
Hell... I would rather have George Lucas film the next AVP than anyone else. Atleast he will keep the story straight like he did in his own creation, Star Wars.

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

oh no, no another one. lol.jk i think that the movie will be like he said, in the distasnt fututre.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

There are some rumors from somewhere that someone talked about the bros wanting to have the next AvP in space, right? But if they make a fuckin space shuttle and introduce yet another alienslaughter well... it will suck. I mean the first time sure, it was an elder or so, he was very good, but that won't work twice...

predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

i dont think they will create thr movie because the bad rating of requiem but it is rumored that predator 3 will come up

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Oh please god, jesus, allah and the bloody virgin mary let there not to be another avp -movie...

And Jeanne, Predess... and Jeanne...

death wraith what do u mean about that ???

It's really complicated. I would just be spam. I don't have enaugh space to explain here. Maybe i'll write a book about it, but it's unlikely.

death wraith any news bout predator or avp

the_doctor, Undefined, 16 years ago

probably...avpr has made a fair bit of money so far...fox only cares about money them and their black hearts!

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

yesssss a third Avp is what we need*talking in evil voice*hahahaha but it must follow the light or both franchises will fall to the darkside and be forgotten.

sorry someone mentioned George lucas and I lost it.

RAZRmanic, Undefined, 16 years ago

I, myself, would prefer Predator 3 to AVP3, only because Predator 3 has been long over due and I personally thought AVP2 was a poor sequel to AVP - the only highlight being the Predalien. Still you can't beat the Alien Queen any day to be the ultimate bad ass boss.

Anyway, if they do make Predator 3, I hope they set it on the Predator's home world which we get a glimpse of in AVP2. The plot could go like this:

In the early 17th century several of Earth's finest warriors get captured by a Predator slave ship and released on a nearby moon where they are hunted by young Predators as part of their training.

One Earth warrior is a young French man who is played by Christopher Lambert, heh heh, just kidding... OK, it could be worse, imagine Van Damn!

The other Earth warriors fight to the death and one survives, steals the Pred tech stuff and ship and wages a one man war like Rambo against the Pred homeworld.

He soon gets captured again but the Preds let him live for his bravery (or stupidity), swap trophies - a musket: reference to Pred2 when Danny Glover is handed antique gun and sends his ass back to Earth.

What ya think?