Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › the rock instead of schwarzenegger

Forum

the rock instead of schwarzenegger

Register or login to post
predator_wolf
2008-01-19 08:05:50
Undefined
hi i have read that maybe the rock will be the new schwarzenegger and maybie he will come in the predator 3 and terminator do you peopøle want him to be the new schwarzenegger
alien-drone
2008-01-19 11:22:38
Xenomorph
no not really
aliendronesig.png

The-Wolf
2008-01-19 11:28:21
Yautja
Every time I hear that idea, or even casting other chessy "actors" such as John Cena, it just makes me want to cry.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
DeathWraith
2008-01-19 12:57:17
Xenomorph
John Cena would be good in Van Dam movies or so, but he better stick to wrestling... The Rock is very good for comedy movies, he's great in those actually... I wonder how someone like Jack Nicholson would fit in a leading role in AvP3...

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
PredatorClan
2008-01-19 13:13:06
Undefined
I dont think that he will do good being face 2 face with the predator if there is predator 3
Clan is Another
The-Wolf
2008-01-19 16:16:44
Yautja
Jack Nicolas wouldn't do so great. He's dying. *tears*
black_warrior
2008-01-19 23:22:03
Yautja
I dont ever want The Rock in a Predator movie, he's good for certain movies but Predator, Alien, or AVP movies arent gonna go well with him. Same with John Cena.

Although i would love to see Jack Nicholson in AVP3-

*Predator and Alien fighting in a room*

*Jack Nicholson bashes door with ax and sticks head in the hole*

"Here's Johnny...."

btw, Cory, i think your thinking of the Golf Player.

One of Balatu's Gods of Death

The-Wolf
2008-01-19 23:36:18
Yautja
You could be right but I heard thats what "The Bucket List" was all about. The new Jack Nicolas movie. Either way, he's old as dirt to play the lead role in a A/P movie. You need someone young and heroic and or becomes heroic.
Deathdrop
2008-01-20 00:12:19
Yautja
^ Or you could do something different with it and have a really old Predator hunt a really old human hunter or something like that. Both are afraid of getting old and becoming "useless", which could prompt the human's return to some battlefield or jungle as well as the Pred's return to Earth. In the end, they both wind up hunting each other and die honorably near one another, each equally respecting the other and feeling fulfilled.

Or something like that.
black_warrior
2008-01-20 01:09:16
Yautja
@Cory: Jack Nicholson isnt dieing atleast from my knowledge, and neither is Morgan Freeman, they are both in "The Bucket List."
I dont think the golf player is dieing either, i just figured you got the name Nicholas(actor) and Nicklaus(Sp?)(golfer) mixed up because they sound similar.(btw, incase anyone asks, im not a golf fan)

@ DD: That idea sounds good, I just had a long-ish post prepared for my response but it wouldnt make sense. You couldnt put Glover or Schwarzenegger back in since they are both considered honored by the predator race(or just that clan) for even defeating a predator. plus Arnold's character Dutch was supposed to die a few weeks after the events of the first Predator right?

so yeah...

One of Balatu's Gods of Death

Karo
2008-01-21 07:48:36
Yautja
lol yeah, we would want the rock in predator 3 cuz he is such a good actor lol hahahahahahahahaha omgomgomg
delta-boy
2008-01-21 09:11:35
Human
he might be older now but bring back micheal biehn i say !!!!
The-Wolf
2008-01-21 13:24:17
Yautja
I know but I heard thats why they made the movie because Jack was dying. Thats just what I heard, don't quote me on that.
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners