i realy dont understand how to be ranked

predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

WHAT I AM GOING TODO WHATY IS RPG

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

JUST READ THE DAMN RULES AND STOP MAKING TOPICS LIKE THESE FOR JEANNE'S SAKE!!!

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Chill out Death Wrath. :P
You get points by earning them, usually by following the rules over an extended period of time.

Sorry, but there was already a topic exactely like this one just under it, and this question has been answered several times in the Q&A Topic already, and they just don't read the rules and i'm just very stressed because of some personal problems and typing in caps and in bold and adding a cuss word every now and then just helps relieve the presure. Won't happen again, i'll just chill. With some... ice... or something... something cold... like ice... yeah...

ok ok sorry i dont even know how to get to the rules i am new i begun today

ok ok sorry i dont even know how to get to the rules i am new i begun today

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, you can just click Wraith's Read the Rules (the word "rules") -thingy...

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey buddy i know how you feel

Well... thanks for sharing...

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

To be honest with you, I don't understand the whole rank deal either.

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes how do you get ranked can anybody please explain carefully

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't know who gives the ultimate judgement to the ranking but basicly the longer you've been on the site, the higher rank you possess. I really can't see any effect of activity to the ranking. Maybe it's how visible part you are on the site. Even though Wraith should be Superduper Sensei by now for being way too visible lol

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The ranks have never really meant a damn thing anyway, just a useless pissing contest for some people... "ooh yay i ave higher rank now lolz".

They never really found their way into being used in the RPGs in the first place...hell, RPGs around here are basically extinct anyway.

cutm3up, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey It's Cutm3up, some of you oldies might remember me =D. But probably not, im an old time member, and im not sure how cemented my place is here. i just saw this topic and lost it, hehe, But back on topic...

Hey, Stalks is right. I always wanted a high rank back in the day simply to rub it in the faces of others'

It's not that big a deal, so please.. Dont Spam this site. It's for the discussion and occassional AVP RPG.

And i always thought the ranking system was either upgraded for OUTSTANDING Contributions to the site, or through GOOD RPing. Any small-time RP doesn't count, so before you try, no.

In regards to the question you asked in (i think) your first post. I have here a List of script regarding RPing. I Borrowed it from another site i'm a staff member of. It's quite relevant.

----------------------------------------------------

As Regards RPing (Role-Playing), here are the basic things we expect from you:

1. No god-modding: DO NOT control your opponents character, DO NOT state that every attack you make hits or actions to that effect.

2. We ask that every in-character post you make is at least 5 lines long, although we would much prefer if you could make 7 lines+, this is not too much to ask, so please do it.

3. As regards the dodging of attacks, consider the situation and your characters position, then consider your opponents abilities.
If it is fully within your characters abilities to do so, and you can accurately describe it, then by all means dodge the attack.
This adds an element of strategy, as you must find ways of making your opponent incapable of defending against your attack.

4. Here is the system we follow on this site:

What someone says is in quotation marks

EG: "I will capture the Xenomorph queen."

The atmosphere/thoughts are in Italics

EG: It was a cold and damp night...

Or

Can I defeat him?, I have too!

Actions are in bold or asterix

EG:

Naruto walked slowly towards Sasuke

Or

*Naruto walked slowly towards Sasuke*

Try your best to do this during RPing..

---------------------------------------------

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol not to worry, the ranking system has always been completely wank on this site!!!

Members should be ranked and rewarded in accordance to their general quality of post and how they fuel and interact with specific topics an posts bettering the quality and flow of the site, aka, the idiots he keep this ball rolling by racking there heads for new topics that havent alreday been created 300 times and who try to question every aspect of the franchise in an attempt to derive topics out of nothing

..... NOT what the kidies can spue out in a F**king kidie wank, i need a social life bullshit, i have to much free time RPG. lol what sort of japanesse/ assian fagget idea is an RPG anyway lol. haha i know the good ones can be good to reda up on and they require creative skill and awarness...... but ... they are extremely sad!!!

sorry to be honest ....

bottom line , rank is unimportant anyway.... you can voice your opinion by clicking the reply or New Topic buttons ... everything else is bullshit