Cheap shot

Darkhorse, Undefined, 19 years ago

In Alien vs Predator the Elder Predator get's a one minute glory time, I would hope to see more of him, afterall he is the leader! Where was he when Celtic and Scar were fighting?

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

the elder preds are not supposed to interfere with the teenagers when they are engaged in their 'rites of passage' battles, the elders watch the progress of the younger predators to see if they prove themselves worthy or not.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Wow, you sure know your pred stuff! I am a begginer.

well, i'm more of an alien fan but i'd like to think i know a fair bit on the predators.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

That's a good thing that he was hidden away, he is so dang ugly!

question - darkhorse do you have more than one user name on this site?

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Yea, Darkhorse is using my computers, he is my buddy, i actually have many of them! told ya i had many fiends! Don't be frightend!

Fear the almighty Alien Warrior

hehe- you should've been here about three months ago, this site was full of swearing and cussing....

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

clone - have you got more than one identity on this site, i'm just doing a little research.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Hey Daveberg, you alive? i just told you! I let my friends use the computers at my house. I f there is a problem just let me know, don't leave me hangin dude!

theres a lag on my system, thats why my posts are coming up late. not a prob, was just curious, i can see everyones ip addresses and yours matched up to several other names, was just seeing if you'd own up, we had a lot of trouble on this site with people with double identities before, i just like to keep track. no problems.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Yea, whatever, any way, just so you would know i have a few extra computers i own, they are all plugged up to the internet and i let my friends use them. Now if there is any problems at all just tell me and i can tell my friends to get lost. Just don't wan't ya to think i am some psyco freek alright.

relax geeza, all is good, as i said, i like to keep track of these things, make moderating the board easier for me.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Sorry dude, i have been up all day my eyes are open by the miracle of god, i need to cool down from my last hang over it is not a pretty site!

hangovers never are. worst feeling in the world, i get them real bad.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

is there aproblem dog?

hello geeza. na, just filling in the blanks, i need to keep track of everyone who possess more than one user name on here, otherwise trying to moderate posts and members becomes a problem.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Shut up! don't need your bull right now, i see ya every day! Go home for chists sake Darkie- and no Daveberg i am not DARKHORSE!

interesting. feel free to fight amoungst yourselves.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

dave hi mate and everyone else

predkillersig5.bmp.jpg

ello geez, hoes it going?

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron