Question on AVP-R (Spoilers)

sweetleprachaun, Undefined, 16 years ago

I saw it online and the quality was kinda crappy, so my question is, how did the Predalien infect the pregnant lady with five chest bursters ? Did i miss something ?
I've only read a few Alien books, none of the Predator books, and don't follow the comics. Does the Predalien have speacial reproductive powers ???

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

There's nothing special about it. The Predalien has Scar's ability to reproduce.

alienwarrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

most people dont know if all predaliens can reproduce
or if that was a predqueen

creed, Undefined, 16 years ago

How do you figure predators reproduce that way.

How do you figure predators reproduce that way.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Because of the alien's DNA reflex and that there is no better answer.

The Strause Brothers got the right to create that method of how Predators reproduce.

But did they say predators do it that way. Maybe all aliens can do it when there is no queen.

Alien92, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think so if there is no queen,young queens, and eggs. the others just go on a killing spre. so in basic they take no prisoners.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Eh, I still dont agree with it, I'd think predators would reproduce the same or simular ways we do, not by shoving their faces together and pumping eggs into one another. I think that was a freak perk the predalien got, had to have some way to make more aliens for the wolf to slice and dice. In my opinion that was the only part of the film I disliked. The predalien, one it was way too powerful, it was pushing those drones around like rag dolls and two the reproducing aspect.

I agree the only part i did not like is its hole more aliens by giving toung. the predators cover up where we would if they did not reproduced like humans there would be nothing to hide there for the predalien had a fluok abelaty to reproduce.

P.S. there sohuld have been a queen reprodusing.

im kinda glad there was no queen though

yea but it just felt weard that another alien other then the queen was reprodsing.

i just thought if there was a queen it would be a remake of avp a
queen lays eggs
aliens attack
predator fights them
alien population gets to high
predator fights queen
area gets blown up
the end

yea it would be more like what hapened in aliens on the colony before the marines got ther plus one predator.

i know it would be way too predictable

If there was a queen then the aliens would have spread throughout the entire tristate area really fast with reproducing more and more eggs.

exactly!
thats why shes the best and most powerful alien.
nothing not even a predator that gose into battle whith her has no douts they will live. Shes bad ass.

exactly!
thats why shes the best and most powerful alien.
nothing not even a predator that gose into battle whith her has no douts they will live. Shes bad ass.

If there was no Queen the Alien would do the egg morphing method where they create an egg.

And on how Predators reproduce, I don't think they do it exactly like the Predalien did. Maby when the time comes, they vomit the sucker out and it grows from there.

Also, I loved how the Predalien was suprior in the movie. It gave the Wolf a challenge.

I think they could have easily just clasified it as a normal Predalien and not a Predalien queen. The only way its a Queen is the fact it can reproduce, thanks to Scar.

does anyone else kinda think the predalien was scared of wolf at first cause when wolf slashed it with his wristblades it got like 30 aliens to protect it