AVP or ALIENS

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

which is the better film? if anyone says AVP i'll burn you at the steak.........oh but of course, you're all entitled to your own opinions....*lights fire*

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Brighton, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hi people

I ts difficult to say as both films when released had incredible impacts. The problem is that I was too young to really experince Aliens when released but What I will say is when Predator came out, it was at the time the most mind blowing thing i had ever seen.

so to the point Predator

i do rate the predator films, the second was pretty poor though, i rank that the same as alien resurrection, not bad, but defniately not good. aliens was an all out war right from the start, that film deleiverd - hard. had all the right elements in the mix - supposedly it was rated at one point in the top five best sequels of all time.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

personally, they should've never followed the story in resurrection, i think they should have sped that and used the 'dream sequence' story where ripley wakes up nice and snug, still in the sulaco after horrible dreams.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

aliens was pukka but being a pred fan i liked avp better there was loads of action in aliens and realy got me into the concept of them and in my opinion the film kicked some arse

topdogg.jpg

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I say COX has to deal with what they did to the franchise. THEY F*cked it up, THEY can un-F*ck it up...

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

well, can only hope that works DD, i think it all lies on the director and his personal visions, heheh, lets get Giger to direct it - how warped would that be!!??

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Darkhorse, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

My fave movie gotta be Alien, even though i am a Predator fan. Hey guys, is clone on yet? Need to ask him a question

hello? it's quite lonely here, i guess i'll try tommorrow

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Darkie, why aren't you over here?

Vengance is mine to keep.

Im just chillin at home, what are you up to

where is everyone else? Dang it's so silent here well need to go to work soon, but you can come over this afternoon.

I am gonna be busy myself, so see you tomorrow mornin dog, and by the way, was looking at where iit says clan, how cain i get in ther/?

You don't go in the Clans area, you have to ask someone other than me. Remember i am kinda new on here just like you. Ask Daveberg, he would know what to say. Need to go, like i said got to work, "sigh".

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Dark horse you need to tell the the leader of a clan that you want to join the clan and then they will study your post for about say a week and if its good you may get acepted!

or build ya own clan simple by emailing preotorian on the contacts and telling him what it is called and your members (must have at least five i think)

but i might be wrong so as you said better talk to dave the almighty alpha alien!

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

cool site

shadowseekers

Hey Alienhunter, could you help me change my avatar, these are just not working out for me, pleaseeee?

pvthudson, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I personally cannot pick a favorite, I loved the movies for the different aspect they all brought. In alien it was the first to bring this to our eyes, which allows us to marvel and in fact start loving them. It also started alot of the mythology behind the aliens. In predator it was the enemy you loved. With all his gadgets, it brought a new idea to an alien coming to earth. In aliens it was as Jim Cameron stated 40 miles of bad road. All of the movies had reasons for enjoyment. EVEN avp

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks