ALIENS vs PREDATOR: REQUIEM

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

(Don't read this thread unless you want to read spoilers!)

What did everyone think of AvPr?

I absolutely adored it. I had that special feeling the entire time I watched it. The Aliens were great, the Wolf was great. They both kicked ass. The humans got slaughtered. It was great. I could actually get into the characters. What else can I say?

I'm disgusted with all the bad reviews.

alienwarrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

on A scale of 1-10 i give it a 10 but the ending could have been better

Predator_King, Yautja, 16 years ago

It was a great AvP-Movie !!!
But the Comics Are better...(90's)

The Wolf-Pred !!!! :-)

creed, Yautja, 16 years ago

It was great, except I missed the queen. T_T

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Don't give in to the reviews. They gave AVP a 4.5/5and FvJ a good score - I don't remember, but it was a good one, and the movie was worse than cheese - they give great scores to dreadful movies and low and/or bad scores to some of the better ones I've seen for this century...

I haven't seen AVPR yet, but I will on Saturday. But before then, can someone (without total spoilers) answer me this: are the fight scenes one-sided or great enough to pass?

bigdamo, Yautja, 16 years ago

no they are not onesided predator kicks butt but aliens kick ass as well humans a bad third well on to the new movie well it was a suprise i loved every second of it. i must add i hated the first avp. so i was not expecting much i t was a nice suprise it was very good 7/10 it ticked all the boxes for me anyway action lots of aliens and predators going at it hammer and tong a rollicking popcorn movie which i must say the session i was in were enjoying the movie as well worth a look.

the_doctor, Yautja, 16 years ago

can some one tell me why most sites are saying "the fans were displeased with the film" when i havn't seen much negativity coming from fans??

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Who ever is making these reviews are nothing but f##king idiots because I was very pleased!

I really don't understand either.

OTANG, Yautja, 16 years ago

Like I said in the other Requiem Thread, the actors seemed a little empty. but all the tech, and carnage made up for it.

creed, Yautja, 16 years ago

Movie raters always give good movies bad reviews qnd vise versa.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

I thought they did a pretty good job with the human characters, although at some points I thought the movie was turning into one of those retro 80s highschool movies with the nerds vs the jocks, but throwing an alien in there cleared it up.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well, Doc... These are the same people who told us that fans would be very pleased with the original AVP. There are so many thing wrong with that sentence that it's not even funny.

DeathLocks, Yautja, 16 years ago

This movie was kickass in my opinion! Totally blew away all my expectations and it has a great story. Yeah, the acting wasn't that great but I did like the characters, they were still relatable...Loved some of the references but I dont know if it was such a good thing to throw in the Yutani reference but I still liked it. How bout that Wolf predator? I am still speechless from him...

alienwarrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

forget all those bad reveiws i thought this one was 10x better than the first avp.
im also happy there was no human-pred teamup

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

I prefer to make my own thoughts then others on any movies....But, I don't understand sometihng in the movie. So, I will try to make the topic clear