Alien Infestation

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

If the aliens came to earth and started to attack, what would be your plan for survival? Here is mine.

Note: My plan doesn't make sense unless you are aware of these things. I live in the middle of the woods, I live next to my grandfather's pig farm, my family owns guns, I have access to the materials that follow.

I would stock up on guns, ammo, and food. I would gather my family at my house and prepare for a lengthy stay. We would slaughter the pigs and store their meat to prevent the aliens from impregnating them. I would save six and allow them to breed more pigs in my house. I would use spare wood and metal to seal up windows and doors, leaving holes for shooting. I would burn the surrounding forrest to deny the aliens cover and then I would set up motion sensor cameras to alert us to their presense. We could defend ourselves from small attacks but a mass swarm could get rid of us at this point.

The following depends on a big chance. According to Aliens, they are dormant at day and attack at night.
This may only happen after they have wiped out the surronding population, if so we would have little chance of survival. We would run out off food and eventualy be overrun. If they are dormant in the day then we could use that time to do the following.

We could use our four wheelers to travel, looking for supplys or animals that haven't been killed. We could also visit the local gun store to stock up on weapons. We could also use spare metal to armor our cars to travel in large groups. We would set up radio transievrs to look for survivors. We could use the day time to extend our house to accomidate any survivors. My dad and grandfather could jurry rig explosives to create a make shift mine field. This could prevent mass attacks and create a wall of fire to keep them out.

If we manage to build up a large colony of survivors, we could go on hive hunts. We could attack during the day for surprise. We could clear out the surrounding area and make our stay safer.

Afterward we could only hope that the army would come to save us. If not we would just have to wait for the Wolf.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ah, well, my way of thinking is like so:

Awwwwww nice drooly-wooly aliens wanna kill humans and infest my home town. Well, i guess i`ll somehow fail to warn my family and friends and simply run as fast as i can to my blonde wife`s house (predess knows what i`m talking about) and pretend i`m hurt, maybe break some ribs on the way there cos i don`t wanna lie to her, then safely tie her up in the basement and her sisters and parents outside her house so that the aliens get something if they ever reach that place and live happily ever after.

But if... they touch... my wife... then i will... personally... hunt down... and kill each and every one of them... WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!

Don`t think i`m kidding, that`s really what i would do. I really do live under the impression that i am invincible. I really am pretty crazy and stuff. I really do hope predess dies soon so i don`t have to kill her myself. I really do hope she didn`t read that. I really am spamming, sorry.

But if you still don`t like that explanation, well, i would probably do nothing except for trying to stay as close to that wife i`ve been talking about as i can and making sure she`s as far away from the danger as possible.

OK sorry for this stupid answer, it`s very late and i`m tired, i`ll post what i think someone should do, not what i would do, when i`m rested.

XenoHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well,if aliens infested the town,I would gather my family in my house,barricade it,and wait for the army to come and save us.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would promptly shit myself.

If there were an underground bunker that was somehow hidden from them, perhaps you could survive. Only the Rez aliens seem smart enough to delibratly bleed on things to melt them, so welding the doors shut would be a good idea.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well, my initial reaction would be "Shit, we're all screwed!!!"

I live on a 3300 acre farm so I have lots of hiding places. We also have about one or two months worth of non-perishable food. So we could last along time if we didn't get directly attacked by the xenos.

I would first go gather our guns from the shed and grab all the ammo we had. I would bring our two motorbikes to the house, aswell as both our cars. I would leave them where they are easily accessible. That way we have a vehicle for escape for every member of my family whom is able to drive. I would then barricade the house and my family members inside it. Thats about all I could think of for survival. If we ran out of stuff, you can't really go outside or you would be screwed by xenos. So if there was need for more supplies i would order them over the internet =P

So yeh..that's how I would survive.

delta-boy, Yautja, 16 years ago

i dont live in the country i live in the city so that could be both good or bad good for people with you ofr comfort theirs people still alive,bad for more hosts for face-huggers

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would say in a case of alien infestation there would have to be quarantine. Nothing leaves the area, human or otherwise, then the area should be bombed several times from a high altitude so that the aliens don`t hear the planes coming, also at different times of the day so the aliens don`t learn when they should hide. Ofcourse, it is imposible to contain a situation perfectly, unless a nuclear missile is deployed, and even in that case they could escape. So several nuclear missiles would be good. Also, this has could help take over the state if i think about it. The president may or may not aprove, but he should be assasinated to prevent any resistence. But ofcours... i wouldn`t do all that if i were some general or so... i`d rather let the aliens kill everyone than not let the aliens kill everyone, but that`s what i think the right military strategy would be in case of an alien infestation. No infantery. No panic. Everything covered and nuked.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

All of the plans eventualy rely on the military. If the aliens manage to disorganize it early enough then the planet is screwed. You may hide out for a few months but there is no hope of rescue without the military.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well since i live in a Apartment with a military base in town i would probally grab my sword nad my knife and wear many lairs of clothing so if acid got on me i wouldent be screwed to bad. then make a run for the military base in town.

Alien92, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ok those are all realy good ideas but you people put to much fath in the army saving you. Chances are they don't have a clue in hellwhat to do. So you see everyone and evrey thing would be royalee screwed!

P.S. internet would be down. again (ROYALEE SCREWED!)

alienwarrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

Im not trying to sound negetive but you would all die at the end of things. besides even if you did have a chance who would take down the alien queen/predalien

you don't sound negetive you are just saying the cold hard facts. Thers no real way to escape. there is no real perfict baracad or blocad that can keep them out. they will find away in its that simple.

its kinda like on avp when it shows the 3 preds on the top of the pyramid you can keep on killin them but you never can kill them all.
so there really is no plan

exactly the alien species is the perfict biological weapon you can kill one but there is always more to take its place thanks to the queens of the hives.

So you better just hope wolf, scar and their buddies come to earth real soon cause if not consider yourself dead

yes but if they get there at just one hour or day to short the wont be able to save earth and if they cant the military shor as hell wount. you may last a while but not for ever i would be luck to survive one day two if im luck no one is safe.

thats my point thats why space jockies used the aliens in war.

ps.in avpr if they didnt blowup the city the aliens would have taken over the world

yes they would have and all thous thing that every one said they would do about 1% would work out of 100% but not for long i would give the hole population of earth 2 weeks a mount at most.

if it was a predalien leader the humans might have a 2% chance cause when a queen knows she gonna die she creates another one, a predalien is stubborn and might not put a queen in someone giving the humans a brief chance to win. if it was a queen leader though i give the humans one week before losing all hope if there is any

i agree the queen is omega the alpha if shes at the head of an aline atack the world wont stand a chance no military could stop them.

if the world had any hope they would all have to come under one leader and take the hive head on if they did it they would lose most of the earths population if they didnt they would all die i would rather die fighting though. but like the earth would do that they're to selfish caring only for themself