Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Alien 5 Teaser

Forum

Alien 5 Teaser

Register or login to post
jerrylousalem
2007-12-15 13:37:18
Undefined
Pretty cool. I like the Aliens being smarter and able to fire weapons. Neat that they have armor. Not sure what this is. Someone sent a friend of mine this link. Seems very mysterious. The visuals really grab you.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1266257
delta-boy
2007-12-17 09:35:36
Human
first what are u on about,if their is an alien5 teaser trailer please show me the link,oh and for you saying firing weapons and wearing body-armour.WHAT ARE U ON ABOUT!!!!!
DeathWraith
2007-12-17 14:07:28
Xenomorph
not... even worth... posting in...

wait.. i just posted...

Well anyway, there`s no such thing as an alien 5, also aliens with guns and armor is crap.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
jerrylousalem
2007-12-17 19:51:44
Undefined
Why are armor and guns not possible? The company always wanted to get the aliens for something. And the Xeno dna was clearly easy to manipulate. It's corporate evolution. Just because you don't like the direction of something, doesn't make it impossible. How about crap you thought would never happen in an alien movie, but sucked? Like the new born. Give me machine gun wielding Xenomorphs any day,.
-Bloo-
2007-12-17 20:13:13
Xenomorph
Possible? Yes. Wanted? Do I even need to answer that?...

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

jerrylousalem
2007-12-17 20:53:53
Undefined
I would love to see a new Alien movie set in the FUTURE that didn't suck. I think that it's probably one of the richest sci-fi mythologies that has ever come along and it just reeked after the second one. Leaving this at Resurrection? than that's just sad.
The-Wolf
2007-12-17 20:53:57
Yautja
Yeah, I'd vomit if an Alien movie had Aliens using guns. Wtf? Watch the first Alien movie and pay attention to the Alien.. then you'll understand why.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
jerrylousalem
2007-12-17 21:13:57
Undefined
Again - vomiting over alien films is relative. I think what I saw said something like "last thing we expect, the alien grabs a gun" I think it's supposed to be unexpected and throw you off. Look at the link above and you'll see.
DeathWraith
2007-12-18 06:48:45
Xenomorph
Most people here have that new thing everyone`s not so hyped about called good taste. Damn, i`d even go so far as to say some of us understand common sense! Thatt`s why most of the people here... don`t like xenomorphs with guns.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2007-12-18 20:20:04
Xenomorph
Same deal as the 'lightsaber wristblades' idea many Youtubers come up with...

The-Wolf
2007-12-18 20:21:40
Yautja
Holey crap! Are you serious? I almost vomitted again.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
-Bloo-
2007-12-18 23:50:44
Xenomorph
I don't blame you... It's a pretty stupid idea. I mean, Starwars tries its best keeping the acclaimed laser swords as serious as they can be. It loses that seriousness if put anywhere else unless done right, I think.

ErdeKaiser
2007-12-19 00:50:19
Undefined
well, i would suspect if you let the Xenos have a hive for a long while and the keep gaining knowledge as fast as they do, they would eventually learn how to pick up a gun and use it circumstances(ex:queen uses the elevator in Aliens). but of course, this would probably not make a good movie.
Register or login to post

Predator Comics

Dish Network Oklahoma
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners