A question about alien 3

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

how did alien 3 begin at all, to where it would make more sinse

1) there was only one egg sack
2) the alien queen have her egg sack attached in the first place
3)how could a face hugger ripp apart Bishop. As far as i know, they dont have that capability to do such a feat

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I dont really understand what your asking, but I'll try my best here. 1. there wasnt only one egg sack before being ejected into space the queen layed 2 eggs, 2. It is thought that the alien queen in a pinch can produce a few eggs without the entire egg sack 3. Hick was torn up because in the escape pod crash a support beam, crushed Hicks killing him. The facehugger had no part in the death a of Hick, the queen only wanted Ripley and Newt.

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

and the queen ripped apart bishop

caboose3456, Undefined, 16 years ago

i always assumed that the facehugger snuk onbourd

ErdeKaiser, Undefined, 16 years ago

there was only one egg (as shown layed in a corner of the ship), it contained a "super face hugger" which is larger than a normal face hugger and black colored, which can apparently deposit a Royal and a regular embryo.

Bishop was ripped apart in half by the queen in the previous movie yes, but in 3 half his face was missing and had an arm torn off among other things, something you wouldnt think a facehugger think or be able to do, thats the question

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Facehuggers are, have, and will always be underestimated because they seem small, and even fans find them "equal" to regular earth spiders, but they aren't.

First, even "regular" Facehuggers are MUCH larger than a spider and even our heads, and that doesn't include when they reach their full leg span.
Second, Facehuggers are MUCH stronger than they let on. And example is in Aliens when Ripley (and not just her soon after) struggled to contain one of the little bastards.

Alien 3 was possible because the Facehugger in the movie is a Superfacehugger which hid onboard. Its first host was Ripley who contained the Queen embryo, and the second was the dog/ox who contained and later gave birth to the Dogalien.

Supereggs aren't created by the Queens. They're created by lone Drones (called Greys) who perform some kind of process with a legal host, which morph into the superegg which contains the Superfacehugger.

The Superfacehugger wasn't the one who ripped Bishop II, it was the Queen.

but there were no drones on the Sulaco to lay said "super face hugger" and it had shown the egg onboard the Sulaco or the escape pod

the queen indeed ripped him in half no doubt, she didnt rip half his face off or rip off his arm leaving either the face hugger or the prisoners to the be the ones who did it, though Ripley was told that Bishop had been ripped to pieces when they found him beyond repair

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm pretty sure there could've been a case where an extra egg containing the Superfacehugger was created in an accident. Just a guess.

theres no doubt that the queen has layed it, that much is obvious.