its not conformied

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

sega said they were making an alien RPG and FPS but only the RPG is conformied for pc and not the fps,its only planned for xbox 360.
oh and to top it all off hatton lost to mayweather
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Alot of people are already aware of this, note the alien FPS topic below.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

RPG...? How the hell do you make an AvP RPG? I hope not Diablo style, that would be crap in my opinion... An AvP RPG... pfffffff... How the hell do you make an AvP RPG...? Quest 1 - go kill the aliens there; Quest 2 - go kill the aliens there too; Quest 3 - kill that predator; Quest 4 - kill some more aliens...

PREDATORv2, Human, 16 years ago

I think the rpg style would be like the terrible game alien vs predator: extinction, for x-box and PS2. I wish they wouldnt do that because I hated extinction so much.

Heres a wikipedia link to it, incase you dont know, or remember what it was like.

Wiki-Link

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

Wasn't extinction RTS? Or was it an RPRTS thingy like Warcraft 3, where you have to level a hero as you go through a storyline and you sometimes have to play only with the hero bla bla... I really don't see how any type of game other than FPS would be fit for AvP.

exactly my point, FPS are the best for avp/alien/pred games.

black_warrior, Human, 16 years ago

Well, i thought an RPG was alot like Extinction, in gameplay. Just move around and wait for the computers or you to come out the winner.

And Dw whats wrong with Diablo? Its a pretty good game, but i do agree it wouldnt go for a AVP game.

Broken_Tusk, Human, 16 years ago

An MMO styled RPG game could have amazing potential. Done right i would be a kick a$$ game. As far as the Quest 1 go kill aliens Quest 2 go kill aliens here, etc. that happens in every single MMO, Go rescue this thing, go hunt 20 of these, kill 10 of these, every single MMO has the same quests some just disguise it better than others.

Broken_Tusk, Human, 16 years ago

An MMO styled RPG game could have amazing potential. Done right i would be a kick a$$ game. As far as the Quest 1 go kill aliens Quest 2 go kill aliens here, etc. that happens in every single MMO, Go rescue this thing, go hunt 20 of these, kill 10 of these, every single MMO has the same quests some just disguise it better than others.

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

no you have got me wrong in the RPG you play a xenomorph in a hive ,and from then on you play facehugger then when you pick your host it will determine(i think)what type of alien you turn out to be
ex. runner,drone,warrior, and then you gather more hosts and work for your hive and the queen.
like helping capture hosts and moving in on new terriorty.

I still say that any form of an RPG is wrong for the avp franchise. As you can see with extincion, it wasnt a great game at all.

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

I really don't think that extinction was an RPG, I think it was a RTS. I consider an RPG a game about your character making moral choices and things like that. I would like to stay way from an avp RPG like you said, but it might be acceptable from the alien's point of view.

Whatever engine its classified under, its not a first person shooter, and it sucks lol.

Whatever engine its classified under, its not a first person shooter, and it sucks lol.