NO BLOOD NO DALLAS

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

hey i found out what happenend to cpt. dallas and brett, in a extended scene from alien, ripley go's down a ladder into a mantinence room and i promise *authentic scene* ripley finds dallas and brett cocooned in alien resin.brett is already dead but cpt.dallas is wounded and he moans her name to kill him and she does. look it up on youtube at ' alien lair '

its unbelivable even though their is no hive that an alien would gather hosts and not kill them all.

COULD SOME ONE ENLIGHTEN ME ABOUT THIS?

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

That scene is what started the egg morphing theory. The alien was turning Brett into an egg and Dallas was the intended host. Since Ridley never intended for their to be a queen, this was suppose to be how aliens reproduced. Since it wasn't in the movie, Cameron was free to add the queen. Now it is believed by most fans that egg morphing is used for making super facehuggers in an extreme emergency, such as a missing queen.

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

thanks man, but how would a drone turn brett into a egg,i know how drones can make super-face hugger eggs,but how a man?

XenoHunter, Human, 16 years ago

Just cacoon in special resin,and wait.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

You say you know how drones make superfacehugger eggs, well turning a mammal or whatever else they find into an egg is EXACTELY how drones are supposed to make superfacehugger eggs.

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

I think the exact process might involve the tail. It might contain some kind of injector that will alter the host dna.

-Bloo-, Human, 16 years ago

There's no way to know for sure, but the tail theory is most likely. Unless there was a legit scene showing the use of the tail.

Karo, Human, 16 years ago

I'm sure most of us were aware of that scene considering we are members of this site lol implying a modest knowledge of the films, or so you'd think lol but anyway, that is one of my favorite scenes because it just took the film into a horrific direction involving suspending life in order to use it to repopulate as opposed to just killing beings on the spot, a concept which was much further explored in Aliens. Great scene at any rate.