THIS IS FOR PREDATORS AND NO ALIEN AT ALL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

indio59_33, Undefined, 16 years ago

ALL ALIENS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!

PREDATORS RULE!!!!!!!

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Dude, if you don't have anything descent to contribute, don't bother doin it at all.

Snowweb, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah dude thats what I'm talking about!

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maybe the worst topic ever...but hes still got a valid point.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Roflmao too bad there isn`t a sparring topic, i`d show you who`s going down!

Ha, you can talk the talk, but you cant walk the walk. Infact I'd loan you a walker for dirt cheap price just so you could maybe walk the walk.

ooo BURN!!! lol....kk someone lock this topic now...

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah this topic is crap some one please delete it now

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

What a very usefull topic.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

And i am ever-so-glad to enforce it by posting in it yet again and saying that i really want a sparring topic with RPG rules to it!!!

If anyone else thinks this should be made, post here quickly before this crap gets locked, if not then just let me drown in my own misery!!! R YA HAPPY NOW??

indio59_33, Undefined, 16 years ago

fuck all aliens,thay are bitches.

It makes me proud to see our mod team is on the job, lol just kidding no crack at the mods, but indio man even though I agree with you, you cant just post a topic like this, check out the rules topic.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Aliens are bitches and Predators rule? Oh, man. You've got me convinced, the caps are what's doing it. Kudos to you.

...Wait, today ISN'T April Fools?

You have no way to prove your point whatsoever, and I mean the part about Aliens being female (which they can't be excluding Queens and reproducers) dogs (which I hope you know they aren't). This is by far the most useless and just plainly stupid topic I have ever seen in my time at this forum.
Although DW's idea is would be cool, if people would actually post in it, seeing what happened to the first sparring topic.

I'm sorry for bumping this thread but I hate fans like this. I had to say something, it was too bad of a thread to pass up.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ey, you never hunt your prey to extinction if you're about to hunt with honor. Keep that in mind, young padawan. Respect your enemy or you make yourself worthless.

Wraith had a good idea of the spar but with this activity I don't know how well it would go.

And where the hell is Stalker? He'll gets pikeslapped...

predsoldier19456, Undefined, 16 years ago

okay that was a pretty supid topic but he does have a point

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

first thing first off topic: hey my grades came in and lets just say that they got me banned from the computer,x-box,x-box360 and other game console until i get good grades which is after semester 1 next year also my mum has removed the mouse from this computer so i going oold school keyboard style.

now back on topic seriously this topic is crap only thing that makes worth reading it is DW's post/request for sparring topic which i vote for.

ps PREDS ARE GONNA OWN ALIENS ;p

haha lone hunter...thats must suck....my grades are coming soon so, i may have the same fate >.<

Agreed that a sparring topic would be nice.

Stop posting in these topics plz

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

how come we cant post in these topics? there not locked? ( Ah i needed some of predesses sick evil twisted humor)

caboose3456, Undefined, 16 years ago

Dear Indio,
Are you Retarded?
With love,Caboose3456
xoxoxo

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

P, when is there going to be a alien vs pred for us?