which was worse?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

AVP or alien resurrection?

at least resurrection had ripley.....

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

avp at least we got to see the queen more and plus there were preds with a nice little battle between to two but still some fu*king parts, alien res was sh*t only good bit was when that clone punched the quen and took her jaw off and the part when two aliens kill one to burn through the metal mesh

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

deffenatly avp at least the aliens look ok in that unlike the dodgy resurrection aliens and it had better story !

( i mean it was stupid that they cloned riply with the queen chestburster in it!)

runner.JPG

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

All i can say to this is
E.A.T.M.E
alien resurrection is worse yeah ok you had ripply but avp aliens were 10 times better and showed more of the queen.

bug-4-sep.jpg

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

like ya sig daveim quite a big fan of snake aint got the new game though cause it aint for xbox

runner.JPG

Godfather, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Alien ressurection went to far with the alien human hybrid, in my opinion. The story was a bit hard to believe as well.
I personally found AVP to be quite entertaining. Despite the fact that it wasn't a great movie.
Neither AVP or Alien Resurection, it seems, were made with the fans in mind.

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i found that if you watch avp or resurrection and don't take it seriously like the other films, ya know, just pay attention to the action, you can enjoy them. but avp was better. i didn't care bout acting, plot, or anything else, i was just overwhelmed to see aliens and predators fight.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

AVP

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Dachande, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

avp was bad

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Bad dosen't even BEGIN to describe it...

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

well AVP had a new Alien and Pred which was Grid Alien and Celtic Predator

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

grid alien is a warrior with scars!

but avp wins.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I preferred AVP over Alien: Resurrection

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i liked AVP more because it actually made a little more sense than resurrection. i mean, come on, alien human hybrids? the story writers kinda dropped the ball on that one, in my opinion of course, i could be wrong.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hybrids aren't the reason Resurrection is universally loathed by the AVP community. Sometimes hybrids are kinda cool, as Death Wraith and Predatoress can attest to.

Edit: Oh wow, this is really old.

The_Newborn, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Does my name say anything about what I would choose?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'll tell you one thing, you're a brave soul, buddy.

Your sig's pretty big, though.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yeah, as awesome a sig as that is, would you mind bringing it down to the proper size, please?

Ravagers, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Resurection was definetly worse than AvP. At least AvP was somewhat entertaining, while resurection completely threw the alien storyline down the drain.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I like Rez more than AVP mostly due to nostalgia. I've had the paperback since I was in 5th grade, and I used to read the hell out of it during recess.

So that's an AVP vote for me.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hmmm I don't know how to answer this one.