alien lovers

indio59_33, Undefined, 16 years ago

all predator hate aliens ,but predalien hates everything.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Uh, are you trying to say that a predalien will fight against aliens and predators? If so that is not true, a predalien will side with the aliens just like any other alien.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Alien lovers are very popular in Finland, cos they have the long tail and chicks there dig that. Well at least Predess does.

Anyway, you are wrong, the predalien is an alien, it will act just like any other alien, unless it`s a queen, in which case it will act just like any other alien queen.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

If it were that way, then 'regular' aliens would hate everything too, as well as any other type of the xeno that comes from a host... Which is all of them.

If its a predalien its a predator that hates aliens and a alien th hates predator thats way the pred alien hates everything.

What is better a predator or alien.
A predator gets weapons.
a alien gets his tail,hands,and his other teeth.
I think predators are better.
Who ever thinks a alien is better thay are wrong.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Dude, can you properly organize your posts and be abit better about being on the forums? The edit button under your post is so you wont double post.
Ive seen 3 posts from you and all i saw were predator biased posts basically saying "Aliens Suck"
And besides your statement what was this topic about?

As for your question Predaliens will side with aliens as it is no different than a regular drone except in the way of appearance.
Also there is no "better" race, each one has its own strengths and weaknesses, can use what it has in weapons to its advantage and can take eachother down just aswell as the next. Asking a question like "which one is better" will get you nowhere as everyone will either say the same thing I did or put their opinion which will vary from person to person.

Please read the rules if you havent already.(located under my sig)

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Your a Freakin' Moron.

Spamspamspamspam... But i think the most Stalker could do by now is maybe lock a few topics and warn him, otherwise it wouldn`t be a fair chance or something.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

blaaaaaaaaah

But for the sake of the topic, which is pointless because I doubt this guy is gonna take the time and read it, Predaliens ARE JUST ALIENS. Nothing else.

And I doubt Predators hate Aliens. They probably admire their prey.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, if Predators hated aliens they would have wiped them out along time ago. They wouldnt even call them honorable prey if they hated aliens because honorable is like Cory said, being admired. Although i think Predators dont like the idea of a predalien because its like a unwanted hybrid, Predators are okay with animals, humans, etc being used as prey but once the prey turns on the hunter and makes a crossbreed i think the Predators would go all out to kill it.

thearson, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree with you black, although you are kind of contradicting yourself with the state "If predators hated aliens, they would have wiped them out a long time ago". I say this because you just got done saying that neither one is more superior or better than the other. I don't mean to be an ass or anything, but I do have to defend my bretheren.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ah shut up Wraith, no one should know about my fixation since I'm on preds' side *shakes fist*

But yes, as far as I understand predalien is just an alien.

See, it's a fact that 75% of people say Predators are better because they have kick ass equipment... Aliens don't need weapons. They are weapons!

Anyway, I agree with everything that's already been said by everyone who isn't the guy whothinks Predaliens should be on the Predator's side.

Aliens have nice temple, teeths and blade on the tail, as well as nice long fingers with nails... <.< They're born to be killing machines, predators have tech to be killing machines. It's a balance of horror, they're both nice and it's just stupid to make topics like these.

"Which one wins, the lion or the bear?" "Oh I like lions better, the lion will win." "No, the bear is nicer, it'll win!!"

Just an example. No one wins. Everybody dies due the global warming since phenotype cannot adapt. Ermm bygone...

Unless it's chestburster vs. Elder, but that's why we're supposed to make sensible VS threads.

Naah a sneaky chestbuster would get an elder, they're not mistake-free either, but still those vs. topics are stupid as well lol And most pointless topics are these where pred fans or alien fans are praising their superioty. For some reason I have a feeling I've seen more idiotic topics like this from predator side since "they have all cool weapons"... Hmmh dunno...

No, I think that's it. Don't get me wrong, the weapons are cool and I know they can survive without them, but they aren't nessecarily better because of them. This guy needs to get that through his head.

Besides, Aliens are awesome. They're called Aliens. How much cooler can you get? When you call them Xenomorph, that's when. Besides, Aliens and Predators can get along. They even play chess together when they're bored...

Dunno if people really understand the concept of predators right, even with their tech they have some rules to follow when aliens don't have such a moral.

And yes, sadly I'm married with one too... So yes, we have to cope with each other lol (ok inside joke, don't mind us)

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Bloo, I love Predators for what they are and I shouldn't have to explain.

Yes, just as i love aliens for what they are, smooth *hits predess on the head with the tail*, clean *covers predess in resin* and very very neat *implaes predess with his tail, spilling green blood all over the new carpet we just got*. And they look great too *makes poses*.

Ok honey please don`t skin me, i was just playing!