Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › alien lovers

Forum

alien lovers

Register or login to post
indio59_33
2007-12-08 12:16:31
Undefined
all predator hate aliens ,but predalien hates everything.
KING PREDATOR
predator428
2007-12-08 13:59:02
Yautja
Uh, are you trying to say that a predalien will fight against aliens and predators? If so that is not true, a predalien will side with the aliens just like any other alien.

"Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me"-Blain
DeathWraith
2007-12-08 14:48:55
Xenomorph
Alien lovers are very popular in Finland, cos they have the long tail and chicks there dig that. Well at least Predess does.

Anyway, you are wrong, the predalien is an alien, it will act just like any other alien, unless it`s a queen, in which case it will act just like any other alien queen.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2007-12-08 19:35:19
Xenomorph
If it were that way, then 'regular' aliens would hate everything too, as well as any other type of the xeno that comes from a host... Which is all of them.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

indio59_33
2007-12-08 20:41:06
Undefined
If its a predalien its a predator that hates aliens and a alien th hates predator thats way the pred alien hates everything.
KING PREDATOR
indio59_33
2007-12-08 20:54:31
Undefined
What is better a predator or alien.
A predator gets weapons.
a alien gets his tail,hands,and his other teeth.
I think predators are better.
Who ever thinks a alien is better thay are wrong.
KING PREDATOR
black_warrior
2007-12-08 23:13:46
Yautja
Dude, can you properly organize your posts and be abit better about being on the forums? The edit button under your post is so you wont double post.
Ive seen 3 posts from you and all i saw were predator biased posts basically saying "Aliens Suck"
And besides your statement what was this topic about?

As for your question Predaliens will side with aliens as it is no different than a regular drone except in the way of appearance.
Also there is no "better" race, each one has its own strengths and weaknesses, can use what it has in weapons to its advantage and can take eachother down just aswell as the next. Asking a question like "which one is better" will get you nowhere as everyone will either say the same thing I did or put their opinion which will vary from person to person.

Please read the rules if you havent already.(located under my sig)

One of Balatu's Gods of Death

PREDATORv2
2007-12-09 03:07:58
Yautja
Your a Freakin' Moron.

DeathWraith
2007-12-09 03:17:56
Xenomorph
Spamspamspamspam... But i think the most Stalker could do by now is maybe lock a few topics and warn him, otherwise it wouldn`t be a fair chance or something.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
The-Wolf
2007-12-09 13:09:06
Yautja
blaaaaaaaaah

But for the sake of the topic, which is pointless because I doubt this guy is gonna take the time and read it, Predaliens ARE JUST ALIENS. Nothing else.

And I doubt Predators hate Aliens. They probably admire their prey.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
black_warrior
2007-12-09 13:29:14
Yautja
Yeah, if Predators hated aliens they would have wiped them out along time ago. They wouldnt even call them honorable prey if they hated aliens because honorable is like Cory said, being admired. Although i think Predators dont like the idea of a predalien because its like a unwanted hybrid, Predators are okay with animals, humans, etc being used as prey but once the prey turns on the hunter and makes a crossbreed i think the Predators would go all out to kill it.

One of Balatu's Gods of Death

thearson
2007-12-10 18:38:21
Undefined
I agree with you black, although you are kind of contradicting yourself with the state "If predators hated aliens, they would have wiped them out a long time ago". I say this because you just got done saying that neither one is more superior or better than the other. I don't mean to be an ass or anything, but I do have to defend my bretheren.
predatoress
2007-12-10 19:44:50
Undefined
Ah shut up Wraith, no one should know about my fixation since I'm on preds' side *shakes fist*

But yes, as far as I understand predalien is just an alien.
Register or login to post

Alien Books

Dish Network Illinois
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners